1. The stock broke the previous quarter high, then came back in the previous range and turned sideways.
2. If the stock is bullish, then at most it should reverse from support A.
3. Stock is not aligned with Sector and Nifty50, the stock will have to be aligned with Sector and Nifty50.
4. Nifty50 and Sector is Trading at Previous Quarter High
1. stock trading at prv qrt high(support)
2. already broke prv. swing high with high volume.
3.taking support prv.swing low,which last qrtr high
4. nifty50 trading at life time high.
5. nifty infra also trading in life time h.