Welcome to my home page. I provide potential charts with KIS approach i.e. Keep It Simple approach ,hence charts are intuitive and easy to understand. I also have a telegram channel where I share Positions i take along with Profit & Losses
FYI : Red Line refers to Monthly Trendline(TL) , Blue Line refers to Weekly Trendline(TL), Black Line refers to Daily Trendline (TL)
Coal India Limited NSE:COALINDIA is an Indian government-owned coal mining and refining corporation. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Coal, Government of India. It also has one of the highest dividend yield in PSU.
Hello Fellow Traders , I hope you & your family are safe and you're enjoying the bull run. Just look at the below chart
BHEL is giving goo momentum & is at critical resistance which also acted as critical support once
1. ENTER around : 77
2. Target : 104
3. SL for low risk taker (based on daily chart ) : 69 / SL on the basis of weekly chart : 58
Enjoy the trade :)
1. MTNL has given a stellar upmove of 30% in last 1 week on the rumours of it being privatised.
2. It's currently at strong resistance and also has a strong support @15
3. I would advise to wait for some correction to re-enter around 15 levels or let it cross previous peak i.e. enter again 30+. Till then it's risky to enter in the middle of the move.
1. Promoters like MR KUMAR MANGALAM BIRLA has increased their stake
2. A lot of projects in 2022 pipeline
3. Broke Major resistance of 100-115 region recently
CMP : 132
SHORT TGT : 160
LONG TGT : 208
SL : 115
AS you can see in the figure BNF has made an ascending Head& Shoulder pattern in Hourly Chart and is facing major resistance around 30000-29000 area.
If BNF goes below the trendline and stays there ,further downmove is expected, suggest to square off ,all your long positions here.
Rest Markets will decide :)