FYI : Red Line refers to Monthly Trendline(TL) , Blue Line refers to Weekly Trendline(TL), Black Line refers to Daily Trendline (TL) Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited NSE:ABFRL is an Indian fashion retail company headquartered in Mumbai. ABFRL has a network of 3031+ stores with a presence across approximately 25,000 multi-brand outlets with 6,500+ point...
FYI : Red Line refers to Monthly Trendline(TL) , Blue Line refers to Weekly Trendline(TL), Black Line refers to Daily Trendline (TL) Hitachi Energy India Limited NSE:POWERINDIA (formerly known as ABB Power Products and Systems India Limited) is the Indian arm of Hitachi Energy - a global leader in power technologies, providing the most comprehensive grid...
FYI : Red Line refers to Monthly Trendline(TL) , Blue Line refers to Weekly Trendline(TL), Black Line refers to Daily Trendline (TL) Coal India Limited NSE:COALINDIA is an Indian government-owned coal mining and refining corporation. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Coal, Government of India. It also has one of the highest dividend yield in PSU. 1....
1. MTNL has given a stellar upmove of 30% in last 1 week on the rumours of it being privatised. 2. It's currently at strong resistance and also has a strong support @15 3. I would advise to wait for some correction to re-enter around 15 levels or let it cross previous peak i.e. enter again 30+. Till then it's risky to enter in the middle of the move.
1. IFCI is showing momentum these days and has shown a good run in a mixed sentiment market 2. CMP : 15.5 TGT : 18 SL : 11.75
CUP & HANDLE PATTERN MAJOR RESISTANCE AREA BROKEN GOOD VOLUMES 156+ TARGET IN COMING WEEKS GOOD BUY
1. Promoters like MR KUMAR MANGALAM BIRLA has increased their stake 2. A lot of projects in 2022 pipeline 3. Broke Major resistance of 100-115 region recently TRADE : CMP : 132 SHORT TGT : 160 LONG TGT : 208 SL : 115
Hi fellow traders : Swing Trade spotted in BEPL 1. BUY @ CMP 175 ( Good Volume ; following trendline) 2. SL : 150 3. TGT : 210
1. DLF has shown reversal from these levels before 2. Share has been oversold and some recovery is required 3. Enter with Strict SL : 245 and target of 270 ; R:R 1 : 4 Enjoy fellow traders :)
EASY TO UNDERSTAND PRE-DEFINED LEVELS ON THE CHART : 1. IF SUSTAINS ABOVE 520+ LEVELS THEN NEXT TARGET WILL BE 720
Hello Fellow Traders , I hope you & your family are safe and you're enjoying the bull run. Just look at the below chart BHEL is giving goo momentum & is at critical resistance which also acted as critical support once 1. ENTER around : 77 2. Target : 104 3. SL for low risk taker (based on daily chart ) : 69 / SL on the basis of weekly chart : 58 Enjoy the trade :)
1. Ascending triangle pattern 2. Keep a strict SL of 700 3. TGT : 900
1. WELNET has shown a major BO from 100 levels 2. TGT : 140 ; SL : 93 : CMP : 115 Good Momentum
Please find hourly resistance and support on BNF
Religare has crossed major resistance and no significant resistance till 170. CMP : 88.5 TGT : 172 SL : 74
SATIN has crossed major resistance of 100 and shows no major resistance till 180. Entering with SL 87 and target Target 180
After a month og flirting with RESISTANCE LEVELS,TALBRO finally gives a breakout and crosses 200 levels 1. CMP : 200 2.TGT : 240:260:300:340 3. STOPLOSS : 160 RIDE THE BULLISH WAVE T.V. FAMILY <3
AS you can see in the figure BNF has made an ascending Head& Shoulder pattern in Hourly Chart and is facing major resistance around 30000-29000 area. If BNF goes below the trendline and stays there ,further downmove is expected, suggest to square off ,all your long positions here. Rest Markets will decide :)