This strategy uses divergences between three exponential moving averages and their slope directions as well as crosses between the price and these moving averages to switch between a long or short position. The strategy is non-stop in the market and always either long or short.
In addition the moving averages and price bars are colored depending if they are...
This is based on the indicator TD Sequential:
This is an easy way to test it out to see what works and what doesn't.
There are moving average exits for both the long side and short side. You can pick from SMA, EMA, VWMA. This also applied to a moving average trend filter. This is separated for the long...
This is a moving average crossover system built the way I would want it to be.
- The moving averages included are SMA, EMA, WMA, VWMA.
- You can select either for the first moving average or the second moving average.
- You can also select to see the Long trades, Short trades, or both at the same time.
- There is also a simple moving average trend filter. When...
This is a basic strategy like the RSI one I posted. This one adds in the Rate of Change indicator as well.
You can separate the two for RSI only and ROC only. Everything else is the same as the RSI strategy.
- Simple moving average trend filter.
- Simple moving average trade exit.
- Both long and short or each on it's own.
The source code should be open if you...