Changes to TradingView
We may discontinue or change any service or feature on TradingView at any time without notice.
Ownership of information; License to use tradingview; redistribution of data
Unless otherwise noted, all right, title and interest in and to TradingView, and all information made available through TradingView or its Services, in all languages, formats and media throughout the world, including all copyrights and trademarks therein, are the exclusive property of TradingView, its affiliates or its Data Providers.All rights, titles and interest in and to any data or/and other information provided by Interactive Data (IDCO), and all such data/information made available by Interactive Data (IDCO) through TradingView or its Services, in all languages, formats and media throughout the world, including all copyrights and trademarks therein, are the property of Interactive Data (IDCO), its affiliates or its Data Providers (as applicable).You may not use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Content, frame any portion of TradingView or Content, sublicense, assign, transfer, sell, loan, or otherwise distribute for payment the Content without our prior written consent. You may not circumvent any mechanisms included in the Content for preventing the unauthorized reproduction or distribution of the Content. For additional information on commercial and partnership inquiries with TradingView please see Contacts page.To stay compliant with exchange regulations and to prevent unauthorized access, your account can be used on only one device at a time.
Except as otherwise expressly permitted by the preceding paragraph, you agree not to sell any of the services or materials in any manner or for any purposes without the prior express written consent of TradingView and/or the data providers. In addition, you shall not, without the prior express written consent of TradingView and the relevant data providers, make copies of any of the software or documentation that may be provided, electronically or otherwise, including, but not limited to, translating, decompiling, disassembling or creating derivative works.
TradingView grants all users of tradingview.com and all other available versions of the site to use snapshots of TradingView charts in analysis, press releases, books, articles, blog posts and other publications, as well as use TradingView in education sessions, display TradingView charts during video broadcasts, including overviews, news, analytics, and otherwise use or promote TradingView charts or any products from the TradingView website on the condition that TradingView attribution must be clearly visible at all times that such products are used.Attribution shall include any mentioning of and a reference to TradingView, including but not limited to those described herein.Use of TradingView charts during video or other promotions where TradingView attribution is not visible has to include a description of the product used therein. For instance: “Charting platform used for this analysis is provided by TradingView”, or simply “Charts by TradingView”, font size should not be lower than 10 PT = 13PX = 3.4MM.You can use the Snapshot button in the bottom toolbar of the chart to instantly create a picture file of your current chart. TradingView will automatically take a snapshot with all required attributions and provide a link where you can view your chart, download it or share it. Use of any TradingView products outside the TradingView website without a proper attribution of TradingView is not allowed. Users that do not follow attribution rule herein may be banned permanently, and other legal actions may be taken to ensure compliance, including but not limited to cease-and-desist warnings, court orders, injunctions, fines, damages relief and so forth.
Third party sites and advertisers
Disclaimer regarding content
TradingView cannot and does not represent or guarantee that any of the information available through the Services or on TradingView is accurate, reliable, current, complete or appropriate for your needs. Various information available through the Services or on TradingView may be specially obtained by TradingView from professional businesses or organizations, such as exchanges, news providers, market data providers and other content providers (e.g., BATS and possibly other established financial exchanges such as the New York Stock Exchange, NASDAQ, New York Mercantile Exchange and Dow Jones), who are believed to be sources of reliable information (collectively, the “Data Providers”). Nevertheless, due to various factors — including the inherent possibility of human and mechanical error — the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, results obtained from use, and correct sequencing of information available through the Services and Website are not and cannot be guaranteed by TradingView.
Disclaimer regarding investment decisions and trading
Decisions to buy, sell, hold or trade in securities, commodities and other investments involve risk and are best made based on the advice of qualified financial professionals. Any trading in securities or other investments involves a risk of substantial losses. The practice of “Day Trading” involves particularly high risks and can cause you to lose substantial sums of money. Before undertaking any trading program, you should consult a qualified financial professional. Please consider carefully whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition and ability to bear financial risks. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any loss or damage you or anyone else incurs as a result of any trading or investment activity that you or anyone else engages in based on any information or material you receive through TradingView or our Services.
Disclaimer regarding hypothetical performance results
Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are mentioned below. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown. In fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program.One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading. For example the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of the trading losses are material points, which can also adversely affect trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the market in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all of which can adversely affect actual trading results.
Education Section Disclaimer
All information and content on www.tradingview.com/edu should be viewed as educational only.None of the content published on www.tradingview.com/edu constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for investment for any specific person. None of the information providers or their affiliates will advise you personally concerning the nature, potential, value or suitability of any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, investment strategy or other matter.
Certain services, such as saving charts, publishing them or ability to comment on published charts, are available only to registered users of the TradingView web site and require you to sign in with a user name and password to use them. If you register as a user (a “Subscriber”) of any of the features of TradingView, during the registration process you may be prompted to click an “Register Now,” “Submit” or similar button; your clicking on such button will further confirm your agreement to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.In consideration of your use of the TradingView website, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving TradingView Services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the TradingView's registration form (the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or TradingView has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, TradingView has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the TradingView Services (or any portion thereof).
Non-Professional subscriber status
As a vendor of official real-time market data from exchanges (e.g Nasdaq) for end users, we are required to identify the Non-Professional status of any subscriber. By ordering a subscription for market data on TradingView (except for the following subscriptions: CME GLOBEX, CBOT, COMEX, NYMEX) you confirm the following:
- You use market data solely for personal use, not for your business or any other entity.
- You are not registered or qualified with the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Commodities Futures Trading Commission (CFTC).
- You are not registered or qualified with any securities agency, any securities exchange, association or regulatory body in any country.
- You do not perform any functions that are similar to those that require an individual to register or qualify with the SEC, the CFTC, any other securities agency, any securities exchange, or association or regulatory body, or any commodities or futures contract market, or association or regulatory body.
- You are not engaged as an investment advisor (as that term is defined in Section 202 (a) (11) of the Investment Advisor’s Act of 1940) or asset manager and you are not engaged to provide investment advice to any individual or entity.
- You are not subscribing to the service in your capacity as a principal, officer, partner, employee, or agent of any business or on behalf of any other individual.
- You use your own capital, not provided by any other individual or entity in the conduct of your trading.
- You do not conduct trading for the benefit of a corporation, partnership, or other entity.
- You have not entered into any agreement to share the profit of your trading activities or receive compensation for your trading activities.
- You are not receiving office space, and equipment or other benefits in exchange for your trading or work as a financial consultant to any person, firm or business entity.
Access and security
You accept responsibility for the confidentiality and use of any user name and email address that you may register for your access to and use of the Services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify TradingView of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. TradingView cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply.
Payment and cancellation of service
- Each user can try our paid plans with real-time market data for 30 days free of charge. If you don’t cancel your trial before it ends, you’ll automatically continue on a paid monthly plan after the trial. We do not offer refunds for automatic payments after the trial period, even if the subscription is cancelled on the same day as the payment has gone through. Please note that you have access to available real-time market data for free during the free trial period only. When the trial period is over, access to market data is limited and you may need to purchase additional paid access for some real-time data. You can see which markets are available for free and which need to be purchased separately on the TradingView GoPro page. Canceling trial period disables access to all paid tools, features and market data immediately.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly, annual, or 2-year basis. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, or refunds for months unused with an open user account.
- All billing is recurring, which means you will continue to get billed until you cancel your subscription. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your TradingView subscription. An email request or support ticket asking for your subscription to be cancelled is not considered cancellation. You may cancel your subscription at any time by visiting the billing section of your Profile Settings page.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up period, your subscription will remain active until the next due date. After the due date, if no payment received, your subscription will be stopped.
- We do not offer refunds for initial payments. If you order the Service for the first time, please make sure that the order is correct before the payment is made.
- We do not offer refunds for recurring monthly payments. If you have been billed for automatic monthly renewal of the Service, you can cancel the subscription to avoid billing for next months.
- We do not offer refunds for Education Section products. If you purchase the product it is your sole responsibility to make sure that the order is correct before the payment is made.
- We offer refunds for recurring annual and 2-year payments on demand. If you have been billed for automatic annual and 2-year renewal of the Service, you have 7 calendar days (after the payment was made) to send a written request to email@example.com. If you don’t do this, TradingView assumes that renewal of the Service is expected and the payment will not be refunded.
Feedback to TradingView
By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals to TradingView through its contact or feedback webpages, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) TradingView is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) TradingView shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) TradingView may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) your Contributions automatically become the property of TradingView without any obligation of TradingView to you; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from TradingView under any circumstances.
You agree to let TradingView use your email address to send you service-related notices, important informational emails, special offers, etc. You may unsubscribe from the emails by following the corresponding link included in the emails themselves.
By creating and using an account on TradingView you confirm you have read and agree to follow our House Rules.