What is the Shooting Star candlestick pattern?
A shooting star candlestick pattern is a chart formation that occurs when an asset’s market price is pushed up quite significantly, but then rejected and closed near the open price. This creates a long upper wick, a small lower wick and a small body.
The upper wick must take up at least half of the length of the...
Pattern: Bearish Reversal
1) There must be a prior uptrend.
2) Price opens above previous day close/high and makes a high higher than previous day.
3) The Red candle closes below previous day open/low
Trading this pattern
1) Look for this pattern after a big upmove.
2) Upon confirmation, open a short position on 3rd candle.
3) Place a stoploss above the high of...