Axis Bank has been consolidatiing inside a channel pattern for the past three months....and it is ready a break a inverted head and shoulder pattern in its monthly time frame. We can expert a movement of atleast 15 to 20% in the short term.one can enter after a bullish candle at the bottom of the channel pattern or could wait for the channel pattern. Make sure you...
I am not SEBI registered person and this is not an investment advice and also please note this is only for education purpose. Also note we can use this research in my own portfolios. So don't influence yourself from this research. Please note before investing according to this educational research, please do own research and also do take advice from...
1) On 1 day time frame, it is taking support from 21DMA.
Currently 21 DMA is placed at 789.68 level.
From OI data, We can establish that immediate resistance is at 810 and major resistance is at 820 level.
Please refer below chart : 1day Time Frame.
2) On 1hr time frame, we can see...
1) On 1hr time frame, if you remember it has been taking support from parallel channle, as I had explained in my previous post about AXISBANK trade setup, so it has been still in that support channel.
I will put that previous tradesetup of axis bank so that you can refer that channel again.
It has taken and bounce back from the...
I found this stock a week ago. I found a good Inverse head & shoulder and triangle breakout in the Axis Bank stock. Actually, the risk-reward ratio is very good in this stock. So, I took entry in this stock. I found that two patterns in the daily timeframe. So, you guys can also check it. Thank you!
1) On Daily Time frame it had formed rounding bottom and breakout it. It was breakout on 9-08-2021. Since then it has been testing the breakout level of it. Which is placed at 754-755 range.
And it has been taking support from the range and closing above it, since last 6 days.
2) On Daily Time Frame, it also took support from...
Since last 3 days it failed to closed below 755 level and taking support from it.
And it has been making triangle pattern on 15min time from since last 3 days.
Breakout of this pattern on either side will give good move.
Levels and targets are mentioned on the chart. I hope it is easy to understand.
Do comment your doubt or suggestion.
Weekly & in Daily TF Axis Bank Seems like Inverse Head & Shoulder (Bullish) Pattern
1.Inverse Head& Shoulders Pattern
2.Making Higher highs in Day Frame
3. Took Recent Support Exactly at Zone Where left Shoulder took Support
4. We can expect Tgt Around 920
*Always Enter With good confirmation & Maintain proper Risk Reward.
******* Knowledge Purpose only...
Sell Below 748
Green Lines = support. Consider it as your Target if you short/sell it after the mentioned level.
Buy above 760.
Red lines = resistance. Consider it as your Target if you go long/buy it after the mentioned level.