Note: This is for educational purpose only.
There seems to be bullish bounce back from 50 EMA (acting as dynamic support), 61.8% Fibonacci level and last swing low with good volume. Similar pattern can be seen in RSI as well.
Trade Setup for Date 25-10-2021:
1) Don't Jump in to trade at the beginning of the market. Let it get settle for 15-20min first and judge the price action.
2) Everything is mentioned on the chart. I hope it is easy to understand.
3) All the levels will work as support, resistance, entry and exit w.r.t price action near that level.
1) On 1hr time frame we can see that it took support from the middle trendline of parallel channel.
The same channel was already represented in my previous ideas.
Now this middle trendline will work as supprot and the upper trendline will work as resistance.
Please refer below chart : 1hr Time Frame. ...
1) On 1 day time frame, it is taking support from 21DMA.
Currently 21 DMA is placed at 789.68 level.
From OI data, We can establish that immediate resistance is at 810 and major resistance is at 820 level.
Please refer below chart : 1day Time Frame.
2) On 1hr time frame, we can see...
1) On 1hr time frame, if you remember it has been taking support from parallel channle, as I had explained in my previous post about AXISBANK trade setup, so it has been still in that support channel.
I will put that previous tradesetup of axis bank so that you can refer that channel again.
It has taken and bounce back from the...
1) On Daily Time Frame, we can see that it is still getting support from the parallel channel.
Today it got support from the middle line of parallel channel.
Please refer below chart : Daily Time Frame.
Trade Setup for Date 29-09-2021:
1) On Daily Time frame it had formed rounding bottom and breakout it. It was breakout on 9-08-2021. Since then it has been testing the breakout level of it. Which is placed at 754-755 range.
And it has been taking support from the range and closing above it, since last 6 days.
2) On Daily Time Frame, it also took support from...
Since last 3 days it failed to closed below 755 level and taking support from it.
And it has been making triangle pattern on 15min time from since last 3 days.
Breakout of this pattern on either side will give good move.
Levels and targets are mentioned on the chart. I hope it is easy to understand.
Do comment your doubt or suggestion.
Weekly & in Daily TF Axis Bank Seems like Inverse Head & Shoulder (Bullish) Pattern
1.Inverse Head& Shoulders Pattern
2.Making Higher highs in Day Frame
3. Took Recent Support Exactly at Zone Where left Shoulder took Support
4. We can expect Tgt Around 920
*Always Enter With good confirmation & Maintain proper Risk Reward.
******* Knowledge Purpose only...