Weekly and monthly RSI showing strength
Cement sector is also looking good
above 225 multiyear breakout
if breakout and sustain above 225 then may test 300
SL Below 180 Closing
Duration 1-2 Years
Cement sector has gone under time wise and price wise correction form the past 10 days.
Also the recent launch of Gati mission by Hon’ble PM, expands the horizon of infrastructure development in India which would aid -
1. Efficient Logistical support
2. Enable better mobility and connectivity
3. Promote local trades
4. Real Estate development as whole.
As we all are aware that midcaps and small caps are giving much better return these days, so there's one which has a chance of good & fast move.
Support resistance have been market for learning purpose.
- Price broke out of a Darvas Box Consolidation on May Mid.
- After little consolidation, it again went up to All-Time-High range & consolidated again for a bit.
- Price broke an All-time-high and rallied again.
- Since Darvas Breakout, the stock rallied around 88%
- Post Rally, the stock has been consolidating again and took a 14% breather...
Most cement sector stocks seem to be resuming their upward trend after the recent pullback. Amongst them, ACC looks nice to be traded for a swing trade. After running from the 5th July pivot low of 1975 to the swing high of 2454 on 04th August, it seems to have pulled back completing its 38% retracement at around 2275. It also has pulled back to the 20 EMA and has...
1) On Daily Time Frame it has closed below 21DMA on 13-08-2021. Since last 3 days it has been failing to close above 21DMA.
Please refer Chart below:
2) Another interesting thing is that in Option Chain data major short covering was seen at 2400 call option for August expiry.
3) It has taken...
Cement sector as a whole has been subdues in the ongoing bull run. There is also decent accumulation in the price band of 26500-27900. As per the specifics and fundamentals, there is going to be some moderate buying in this sector owing to the RIGHT PRICE.
I would suggest to invest in future and hold till September. Don’t put SL, instead buy if it comes to levels...
Expecting an upmove tomo(22nd Jul 2021). On 15mins chart i see multiple chart patterns forming and also multiple flag patterns.. Likely upside moment.
Keep a watch.
Disclaimer : this is just my view/opinion and not a recommendation or suggestion. Pls analyse it yourself before investing/trading.
Chart is self explanatory. Entry, Targets and Stop Loss are mentioned on the chart.
This is for demonstration and educational purpose only. This is not buying or selling recommendations. I am not SEBI registered. Please consult your financial advisor before taking any trade.
The above references as an opinion and is for information purposes...