1. Buy or Sell at your own risk
2. Don't risk more than 1%-2% of your capital as stop loss
3. Position Size formula:- Stop Loss Amount/(Buy Price-Initial Stop Loss Price)
4. Sell on initial stop loss hit or daily RSI closing below 40
5. Some other ways to sell stocks can be
a. 25% or 50% up in three weeks or less
b. Weekly tailing tops with high volume
In weekly chart price breaks Bandbollinger bottom and indicators are look weak. Head and shoulder formation may helps to further decline.
Stoploss above 425 on closing basis.