Crude oil 4h technical-looking weak. Bear pennant on the price itself and a rising wedge on 4h RSI both combination suggests a strong bearish sentiment. upcoming week we can witness so many stupid repeated news like economic slowdown, trump - china, Iran war, trade war,. and so many never-ending shits. so, technically we have to gauge the price where it's heading...
1. we got an H&S and it's brokeout too
2. a pennant that looks like it broke out too.
3. there's a double top
4. there's a 50% fib level retracement
5. overall retail market views is bearish.
price 51.73 and 60.70 is an either side negotiable deal.
conclusion: views is bearish technical is bullish. waiting for a strong breakout to either side so...
We may get a double top before falling down bcos there will be a pullback to liquidate bearish momentum.
Downside target 53.23 and 52.
1. Rsi fourth consecutive touch on the upper trendline suggesting a downfall.
2. price confirmation at 57.13 three falling methods and touched the upper trendline.
3. price reached at 0.618 and 0.50 fib level....
price gap between 54 and 51 is crucial.. reversal may happen and if double bottom rejects then strong bearish till 42.
keeping in mind Crude oil dropping from 60.70 and the previews H&S has been completed.
Crude oil 4h time frame. formed an H&S. price consolidating at right shoulder forming a bull flag pattern, wait for breakout to downside and put stop above right shoulder targeting 53.92, 51.85.
1. confluence is that price reached at 50% and 61% fib level from head to right shoulder impulsive extension.
2. confluencce 4h time frame RSI is at extrem...
Greetings oil traders,
As you can see from the chart which is in weekly time frame, the move (INTERIM rally) is just a correction for the down trend; say for the super cycle wave (Y)
Therefore, we sure say that the current move is merely a retracement for the Super cycle wave (Y)
and the initial move (X) has been stagnated...