Vanakkam Makkale,this is VIJAY. Hope you all know that this year going to be a year for accumulation and also enter after the confirmation
As per technical Dabur reaching near super demand zone and also fibonacci golden area is there. But i suggest you"ll to read Dabur's fundamental and it's annual report before you're accumulating. This will be useful for the...
#DABUR Long (19 Apr)
Inverse Head & shoulders pattern
Buy at CMP- 568
Target- 607, 625
Join us, Learn more, Earn more
Disclaimer- We are not SEBI registered advisor.
Charts and views are only for educational purpose.
#nse #BREAKOUTSTOCKS #StockMarketindia
Stock -> Dabur
TimeFrame -> Weekly
Dabur has been traveling in a channel since May 2017. It is now again at the lower end of the trendline and thus it makes for a good opportunity to go long from here!
There are multiple other factors apart from the usual price action:
1) Stock is in its support zone.
2) Stock has taken a bounce off of...
1) On 1 day time frame it has made double bottom. And it near long term resistance channel.
Please refer below chart : 1day time frame.
Trade Setup for 04-04-2022
1) Don't Jump in to trade at the beginning of the market. Let it get settle for 15-20min first and judge the price...
1 multiple time the trend line is tested
2 swings are considerable big
3 stock taken support at crucial support zone so my view is for an upside breakout but there is no setup we have to wait for any confirmation
1) On 1day time frame, we can see resistance channel. It has been keep on taking resistance from this channel.
Please refer below chart : 1day Time Frame.
2) Also On 1day time frame, we can see it is in process to make double bottom formation.
If it tries to complete formation then we can see up move in short term, till the...
right now all the niftyfmcg high weightage stocks have almost come in the demand zone. maybe a good rally can come from here.
1. now the price has come in the demand zone of the monthly location and daily execution level.
2. another zone below this zone which looks very nice.
As per the 2 Hour Chart of DABUR INDIA LIMITED, we have witnessed a Formation of “Bullish Harami”.
Therefore, we are expecting to witness a bullish momentum in the stock in the upcoming trading sessions. Wherein it is being expected to face a resistance initially at around the levels of 580.95, 586.55, and 590.10. Whereas, on the other hand, on the downside...