Flag pattern preceding the parallel channel BO.
In the past as well it has flag pattern or pole like movement.
Please keep into consideration, Tatapower Always follow how TataMotor moves. I have already posted similar structure in tatamotor.
The Company is part of the ‘Antony’ group which has diversified business interests, including in the automotive body-building and ancillary industries. The Company is one of the top five players in the Indian Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) management industry with an established track record of 17 years, providing full...
Intense Technologies been positioned amongst AnyPrem CCM Software Leaders in 2022 Aspire CCM-CXM Leaderboard™.We have been positioned amongst AnyPrem Customer Communications Management (CCM) Software Leaders for Telecom, Insurance, Public Sector and Utilities verticals in the 2022 Aspire CCM-CXM Leaderboard™. Also, we are...
DOT Having high chances of bearish case becoz of bearish shark pattern and bearish divergence . My trader is 4.3$ in bearish.
If it acts bullish by crossing trend line the it is bullish flag. So my traget is 6.5$
eClerx was founded in 2000 by Anjan Malik and PD Mundhra with the goal of transitioning, managing and transforming complex business processes. Following successful careers in investment banking, Anjan and PD, graduates of University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School of Business, jointly identified significant...
Falling Trendline breakout is developing on weekly chart of NSE:KCP One lookinto it to buy the scrip at cmp with a stop loss of 100 for the targets of 122, 133, 144 respectively. The stock has given the golden crossover(Bullish Signal) and 5wema is above 44wema.
Exit the position if the stop loss triggered on Weekly closing basis.
DO YOU WANT ALL MY RESEARCH...
#prsmjohnsn #flagpattern #breakout
Prism Johnson (Weekly) : Breakout Candidate
>> Short term (1-3 Months)
>> Good Consolidation after a Impulsive Move
>> Flag Structure Visible, Breakout will give Good Upmove
>> Good Weekly Volumes Spurt
>> Good Strength
Swing Traders can lock 10% profit & keep trailing
Please Like or comment if u r Liking the analysis &...
Flag & Pole Breakout Charts Pattern has been observed on the
Weekly Time frame of $NSE:CHOLAHLDNG.
The stock is able to close consecutively for 2nd week in a row above 5 WEMA, expecting the trend to continue
One can add this stock in their stock to buy list and create a fresh long trade for around 33% return.
The risk to reward ratio is 1:4.65 which is very...
PE Ratio is 15.4 vs Industry PE ratio of 82.6.
- Annual Revenue rose 32%, in the last year to Rs 876.6 Crores. Its sector's average revenue growth for the last fiscal year was 26%.
- Annual Net Profit rose 0.3% in the last year to Rs 68.1 Crores. Its sector's average net profit growth for the last fiscal year was 49%.
- Quarterly Revenue fell 5.6% YoY to Rs...
- Company has a good return on equity (ROE) track record: 3 Years ROE 25.5%
- Annual Revenue rose 24.2%, in the last year to Rs 2,713.8 Crores. Its sector's average revenue growth for the last fiscal year was 21.8%.
- Annual Net Profit rose 17.1% in the last year to Rs 488.8 Crores. Its sector's average net profit growth for the last fiscal year was -5.1%.
Kotak Bank is forming an Flag & Pole Pattern.
Wait for breakout from 2000 level if safe investor (35%+ Gain).
Risky investor can start to dive in from current level of 1730-1740 (55%+ Gain).
#Current Price - 1730-1740
#Expected Target - 2700
#Stoploss - 1650
Pattern is forming on weekly chart.
This idea is only for education purpose, Please...
- This Company needs no introduction at all.
- The larger picture is that of a Pole Flag Pattern.
- It can also be said that a cup is in formation.
Within the larger pattern, a Volatility Contraction Pattern has been witnessed.
At least 14% profits are clearly visible for the taking.
- Annual Revenue rose 13.99%, in the last year to Rs 12,197.62 Crores. Its sector's average revenue growth for the last fiscal year was 24.13%.
- Annual Net Profit rose 34.36% in the last year to Rs 255.52 Crores. Its sector's average net profit growth for the last fiscal year was 5.85%.
- Quarterly Revenue rose 14.59% YoY to Rs 3,274.35 Crores. Its sector's...
A weekly Flag and pole breakout is emaerging on the daily chart of NSE:MCX but still we didnt get the confirmation from the volume perspective. Means we are waiting......................
Common MCX Dikha Do Dunia Ko Hilla DO........