LIC HSG FIN
- stock is at important resistance zone
if this zone is taken out next resistance level is around 476-484 levels
- the red line of resistance and grey horizontal resistance line coincides around 484 on 28 October
- on the down side green line support on 28 October comes at 410 odd levels
Given the important levels
Strategy that may...
- Head & Shoulders pattern with stock trading at neck line
Target for the current setup 187
Trading strategy that one may consider:
Buy 200 Put and
Sell 185 Put to reduce your cost
Take care & safe trading...
- The view expressed here is my personal view
- Past performance is not a guarantee for future predictions
- Use this...
- Nifty is still going up
- however we see Nifty is struggling to keep up with the pace
- From 30 March 2020, we observe Nifty trading in blue channel
- however since 30 March 2021 exactly after 1 year, we see Nifty struggling to stay in blue channel and subsequently it came to the midpoint of yellow channel
- currently it is at the crossroads...
Levels Perfectly captured & shared for FREE Everyday !!
#IRCTC Level Shared yesterday and it blasted with 9 % till now and sky is the limit for this script....
Fill your bags as much as you can.
Have a Happy trading.
If you like the analysis, Hit like button and share it with your friends to extend your Support.
SBIN has broke an Important resistance level from which it had already taken rejections 4 times. This time break out and retest is complete Just wait for the bounce back and once it sustains above 164 and close above 166 u can comfortably Go long in it and put your target 1 as 493 but you can expect more
Avoid trading tomorrow between this range.
Trade after the breakout.
My view is bullish Since we saw last hour short-covering and heavy buying happened.
The market will be very volatile tomorrow. VIX is around 18.5 Up 2.67%.
the Gap up opening on 23 sep
and the bull run till 27 sep.
on 27 nifty is on its all time high so profit booking was sure.
and 23 sep gap its yet to fill.
so what happened today was just a healthy correction, for further bull run.
my scalping trade idea
everything mentioned in the charts
Time frame- 4H
Chart includes the following Indicators
1. My own Custom Indicator - " Raptor Super Indicator "
As per the above indicator composition:
The current price level is already below EMA-13, EMA-21 & EMA-200 => Highly Bearish
The current Parabolic Support and Resistance levels shows downward movement => ...
AXISBANK has been staying above 800 for the last couple of days closings. The strength in BankNifty also suggests that banks may have a quick burst upwards. The risk reward supports a Long entry for the short term around 805. Targets would be 840, 860 and 900. Stop Loss would be any closing below 785 on daily basis.
Disclaimer - I have a position open on...
- Yesterday there was Press Conference where our Finance Minister came up with the idea of forming of a Bad Bank and buying Rs 2 lakh Cr NPA of PSU banks for Rs 30,000 Cr .
- this would clear up all the NPA of PSU Banks and going forward would help in showcasing better ROI .
This possible expectation of good news is possibly one of the reasons why we have...
- there was a big positive announcement for PSU Banks yesterday evening by Finance Minister
- On charts, we see SBIN trading near channel top levels
given the set up, one may consider a Bear Call Spread strategy
Sell 480 Call option currently around 8.6
Buy 510 Call option currently around 3.5
Net receivables in strategy Rs 7650/- per lot (yield...
Potential Line of resistance around expiry comes at 513 levels
Given the set up, one may consider to Bear Call spread strategy
Sell 510 Call option around 5 &
Buy 540 Call Option currently around 1.7
Lot size 2150
Net receivables 3.3 * 2150...