Had put an alert on this level. There was a gap of almost 3.5 per cent on 6th august after its awesome results. Today it is back on that level where it gapped. Now my thesis is that the gap will be filled and it'll bounce back, or the gap will be filled and it'll keep going down. However, I am rooting for the upside considering the news and tata's EV ecosystem...
After a long fall in metals , they are recovering fast!
Tatasteel has 2.80 percent gap made when it faced a big gap down. This gap can be exploited and easy profits can be made as the gap will surely be filled.
T1 is the main target in the trade and other targets can only be chased if the stock gives closing above T1 .
In my previous post, it was mentioned that reduction in Open Interest does not augur well for Nifty's march towards 16K to continue.
Profit booking was suggested accordingly without any bias expectations but based on study.
Also for momentum play, a better strategy would be to wait for a gap zone to be taken out: either the resistance gap or support...
In my previous post when Nifty was at 15638 we had given a positive trading strategy
and that was to Consider to sell 26 Aug expiry 15400 Put option around 150
However at current levels, there is no clarity once again.
Why am I saying this?
Usually when price increases, Open Interest in Futures should also increase. However, it was observed that the rise...
1. After a Breakaway gap with huge volumes last year, the stock made a good upside move.
2. For the past few months, the stock is forming an ASCENDING TRIANGLE PATTERN.
3. There is resistance at 3350, which it is trying to break.
4. There is a breakout on Daily chart with good volume.
5. However, let it sustain the breakout on the weekly chart as well and wait for...
SL - 2776 (closing basis D)
SL 2 - 2649
Target - 3650
- The script respects 50EMA on W/D
- Short term downtrend structure
- Parameters turned positive
- can observe BREAKAWAY gap
- Broke short term down trendline with RSI divergence supporting it
- Breakaway gap was supported by decent VOL surge
- Can wait for retest to the upper range of...
Nifty View: Needed correction for the benchmark Nifty with today’s almost 100 points down move. This move is needed for momentum to create some headroom as we had a sharp one-way rally over the past three sessions. The index had recently broken above the 15k with a “Breakaway Gap” which now gets tested. The lower border of this gap is at 14,960 and so we should...
Disclaimer: All investments and trading in the stock market involve risk. Any decisions to place trades in the financial markets, including trading in stock or options or other financial instruments is a personal decision that should only be made after thorough research, including a personal risk and financial assessment and the engagement of professional...
:-Gap fill and continue up trend
:-Gap fill+ retest of falling wedge supply zone
times are hard, covid 19 cases are continuosly rising at an alarming rate and this same type of market structure nifty formed last year before crashing down to
near 7500 levels
last trading day foreign investors sold a whopping 3500...