Gold Analysis for the Upcoming Week on MCX, India
Date: 20th August 2023, 18:03 hours
Recent Performance: From 8th May to today's date, gold prices have witnessed a significant decline of approximately 5.49%.
Moving Averages: The gold price has recently breached the 50-day moving average, which stands at 58,980. The 200-day moving...
NFP report: How Will it Shape the Gold Trend?
Gold prices experienced a rise on Tuesday and Thursday (sideways on Wednesday), driven by traders' expectations of another interest rate hike by the US Federal Reserve. But is the medium-term downtrend really over?
One fundamental indicator that can help answer this question is the nonfarm payrolls, due to be...
Reason for XAUUSD SELL
1. Bearish Engulfing Confirms Further Sell Movement in Day Candle
2. Rising Wedge Pattern Confirm Short Correction in Uptrend
3. Ready to defend resis of 1960 and move short towards 1910 and clear Break below 1910 confirm next to 1870
DXY approaching Support @ 101.50 Now and clear obey these support Lead to XAUUSD...
📉 Gold - Bearish - We look to Sell at 1615.08
▪ The medium-term bias remains bearish.
▪ Following last week's retracement candle, the overall trend is set to continue downside.
▪ A firmer opening is expected to challenge bearish resolve.
▪ Prices are expected to stall near trend line resistance at 1675-1680.50 levels.
▪ We look to sell rallies in the coming...
Fundamental & Technical Reson For GOLD XAUUSD Fall in upcoming Week
1.Market closed beloe 1780 and breakout confirmed
2.Retest Will happen over 1654 whicjh is Last week Low
3. Clear Downtrend Continuation For Six Month
1. DXY ready for the rakky of 115 which presently retesting 110 which is 20 years High
Gold is showing final leg towards south zone has been started to unfold wave 5, which can probably go near $ 1660. On the way up side $ 1792 is an invalidation level.
As per RK's mass psychological cloud also, it is suggesting bearish. once it breaks below $ 1754 then more fireworks can be seen on chart.
RK's mass psychological cloud sell activated
Based on the current scenario we can clearly identify that Gold is approaching a major breakdown as it has its downtrend resistance at 1950, considering that we can acknowledge 1944 as a reversal point and soon in upcoming time we can expect this bearish trend to test all the levels up to 1890.
The Best thing is to stay bearish with a stop loss 1950, and if it...
Gold is in strong downtrend and can clearly see more big red candles than the green ones which suggests the price has tendency to go lower. We already had a Pullback at 1795.36 and the second Pullback might happen again which would make a double top at 1795.36, but if it doesn't happen we expect the price to go lower to at least 1743.16
Have a Profitable...
As everyone is expecting gold to break alltime high $2075 before US presidential election, the chart says gold will slide & trade in the range of $1736-1802 (demand zone) before making any further move upside.
Long term demand zone $1560-1682
Fibo extension supply zone @2158-2460-2685
Expecting gold not to break $2075 within 3 months of time frame.