1) On 1day time frame, it closes below 200DMA.
But it has tendency to trade very less period of time below 200DMA.
Will it be a fake breakdown or it will jump from here tomorrow?
200DMA is placed at 1521.29.
Please refer below chart : 1 day Time Frame.
2) On 1 day time frame we can...
EXPLANATION : This is a 30 min time frame chart of HDFCBANK . It has been in a consolidate for days and has formed triple top pattern . If give a strong breakdown and broke its Demand zone with high volumes and retest the same , I am bearish on HDFCBANK . If taken support from Demand zone , I am bullish on HDFCBANK . Enter as per your setup .
If you like the...
EXPLANATION : This is a 45 min time frame chart of HDFCBANK . It has been in a sideways for days and formed Symmetrical triangle pattern ; A symmetrical triangle chart pattern represents a period of consolidation before the price is forced to breakout or breakdown. A breakdown from the lower trendline marks the start of a new bearish trend , while a breakout from...
Trade Setup for Date 30-08-2021:
1) Don't Jump in to trade at the beginning of the market. Let it get settle for 15-20min first and judge the price action.
2) Everything is mentioned on the chart. I hope it is easy to understand.
3) All the levels will work as support, resistance, entry and exit w.r.t price action near that level...
1) After breaking neck line of rounding bottom at 1551 level it has been taking support from this neck line.
Please refer below chart : 15min time frame
2) For the short to mid term targets looks till 1634 level.
Please refer below chart. ...
1) On Daily Time Frame, It made good green candle after such big gap down. And closed above 1510 level as well as it took support from 50DMA.
Please refer Chart below: Daily time frame.
Trade Setup for Date 23-08-2021:
1) Don't Jump in to trade at the...
Simple Trade Setup for HDFCBANK.
today now it again came in the same Zone.
Target and levels mentioned on the chart and hope it is easy to understand.
My personal view is bullish.
Do comment your doubt or suggestion.
All the best for tomorrow.