This is follow-up on Jubilant FoodWorks. Can check link to related ideas.
Target 1 achieved. More than 18%. Target 2 is ON.
Chart is self explanatory. Entry, Targets and Trailing Stop Loss are mentioned on the chart.
Disclaimer: This is for demonstration and educational purpose only. This is not buying or selling recommendations. I am not SEBI registered....
1. Views are personal and for educational purposes only. Recheck and take the trade as per your RR.
2. Always remember SL is your lifeline, not the big target...
3.Follow us for more patterns and like, share so that we feel it is helpful to many and share more patterns...
3. Views given here is not a tip rather it is for educational purpose... Aftermarket...
JUBLFOOD 1D Time Frame Analysis
-Price Moving in the rising channel since march 20 lows
- Try to break the channel in Dec and Feb with good volume but failed at breakout
- Break it with successful restest at channel trendlines and good volume
- Rally could lead it to 4000-4200 levels
- Good Support at 3200 levels
- can consolidate before breaking 4000 levels
Chart is self explanatory. Entry, Targets and Stop Loss are mentioned on the chart.
Disclaimer: This is for demonstration and educational purpose only. This is not buying or selling recommendations. I am not SEBI registered. Please consult your financial advisor before taking any trade.
Jublfood broke its triangle pattern and started to fall. Now it's in a bearish trend, so give an entry with appropriate Stop loss
Since it's a FO stock shorting, You shall prefer for intraday shorting in the intraday equity cash market or going short in the Future and option market
Aggressive traders enter at the breakout and conservative traders may give entry...