On 13 June when ONGC was at 168, it was suggested that
- the stock is currently in down trend
Closer to 158-162 will be worth accumulating from risk:reward ratio perspective
Link to previous analysis
For last 2 days the stock has defended 158 on closing basis &...
Observations from chart:
- the stock has given a breakout & has come out of ascending triangle
- consolidation phase within triangle is of nearly 10 months in 1st chart
- this is generally a low volume stock with occasional spikes in volume
- MFI & RSI are currently in overbought zone
-- in the...
- Story between Jan 2014 to June 2014
The lyrics of the song Highway Star by Deep Purple sums it up perfectly...
Nobody gonna take my car
I'm gonna race it to the ground
Nobody gonna beat my car
It's gonna break the speed of sound
Oooh it's a killing machine
It's got everything
Like a driving power big fat tires
Corporation Bank has made a trend breakout in weekly and monthly charts with bullish bollinger band expansion and price riding upper band...
CMP : 60.60
Target 1 : 80
Target 2 : 98/100
Target 3 :130+
SL : 50
Note: Do your own study before making any position...
Please Like, Follow and Comment your views below...
One of the stock which can perform best with good % of retruns for long term investors...
Technical Reasons (monthly):
1. It has made a symmetrical triangle breakout in upward direction.
2. Bollinger Bands are expanding and candles are riding the upper band though we can conclude trend is strong.
3. RSI is also in a neutral...
Time Frame : Monthly
CMP : 98.4
RSI : 63
It has made a triangle breakout with Bullish Bollinger Band Expansion...
It is looking very bullish..
Its targets are 120/150/180+
SL : 95 which will be trailed...
Note: Do your own study before making any positions...
Please Like, Follow and Comment your views...
On Weekly candle sticks of Wonderla, it looks Wonderla is maintaining the uptrend and it can easily be a multi-bagger considering the facts that
- There is no considerable competition for Wonderla in the Cities they operating (Cochin, Bangalore, Hyderabad)
- Infosys co-founder Narayana Murthy also invested hugely
- Newly building a theme park in Chennai