TREND ANALYSIS & TRADE SETUP
Follow Chart Instruction.
Do not be Hurry for entry.
Wait for Proper Entry Setup.
Buy/Sell with Best Risk Reward.
Educational Chart Only.
Wait for entry setup, if available then Long/short.
R:R is 12-15 times.
Enter Long Position in Maruti Suzuki above 5735
On a daily chart, Maruti Suzuki looks good above 5735.
Should wait to enter long position till it gives clear signal.
Right now, looks bearish
Support at 4945
Resistance at 5650
1. MARUTI SUZUKI HAS BROKEN RESISTANCE AND HEADING TOWARDS 6000 RANGE SOON
2. As per my analysis it may reach 5436 range with a little resistance at 5380-90 levels
3. If it crosses the resistance next continuous targets for two weeks are 5436, 5839, 5968 with stop loss 5210, 5079 respectively,
4. the over all trend for the year is bearish
5. the monthly trend is...
1.Maruti has broken the important resistance of 6500
2.Retested the 6500 level after break
3.Bullish flag pattern is formed on 4 Hour chart
4.HH and HL pattern on daily chart
5.Price closed above 200 EMA on daily Chart
6. Risk Reward is 1:2
Buy at 6790-6750 Stoploss 6470 Target 7400
Maruti Sell Below 6170 Stoploss 6205 Target 6088-6000 Resons For Trade- 1.Price near to 15 minute channel resistance 2. Price near daily resistance of 6200 3.Weak Candlstick pattern on 4 Hour Chart 4.Daily Trend is Down 5. Risk Reward is 1:2
Cup & Handle pattern observed in Maruti. Pattern is confirmed as price has broken above 6080. Pattern suggests a target of 6260.
(Disclaimer: Our charts and contents are just for the purpose of analysis, learning and general discussion. Do not consider these as trading tips or investment ideas. Trading in Stocks, Futures and Options carry risk and is not suitable...
Inverted Head & Shoulder pattern observed in Maruti. Pattern is confirmed as price has broken above 6045. Pattern suggests a target of 6190.
(Disclaimer: Our charts and contents are just for the purpose of analysis, learning and general discussion. Do not consider these as trading tips or investment ideas. Trading in Stocks, Futures and Options carry risk and...
Maruti breaks down after a short period of consolidation. Apparently, price action is showing a Bear Flag pattern, which is confirmed with a close below 5990. Round number of 6000 too had been breached. Target of the pattern comes in at 5415. With all the weakness surrounding the Auto sector, target seems to be well within reach. Even higher time frame analysis...
Descending Triangle pattern spotted in Maruti. Depth of pattern looks to originate from 7950 towards the base of 6500, forming a considerable 1450 points. Pattern could be considered valid once the price closes below 6500. Further, if the pattern is confirmed technical target would be at 5050 based on the pattern. That accounts for a fall of 22% from 6500. Hence...
1. Successfully hit 0.618 Fibonacci level(also the R1 of the pivot).
2. Currently hanging at the 0.382 Fib level.
3. Price closed under MA(26): 7059 - good bearish indication.
4. Hidden Bearish divergence on RSI.
5. Expecting a fall to the central pivot(6829).
6. If the pivot hold, then LONG positions can be opened till the 0.382 fib level or till the...