Date: 28 Dec 2020
Maruti Suzuki (CMP: 7,483)
Chart Time Frame: Weekly Chart
a) Maruti has formed an Inverse Head and Shoulder pattern on a weekly basis.
b) Stock price is sustaining above all its 'Weekly Exponential Moving Averages' - 10 WMA, 20 WMA, 50 WMA & 200 WMA.
c) The average Volume has increased more than double since the formation of Inverse H&A...
ALL THE LEVELS ARE MARKED ON CHART, RED ZONES DENOTES SUPPLY ZONES AND GREEN IS FOR DEMAND ZONE .
STOCK HAS EARLIER TAKEN SUPPORT FROM 50 DAILY EMA BUT IT WAS NOT ABLE TO MAKE HIGHER HIGH
The indicator used:
1) Daily Lines plots Daily 20 & 50 EMA on lower time frame charts
- PB : PULLBACK
If you like the analysis, do leave a like and follow for more...
We have checked three things while taking this trade :
1. The volume should be low, no trend changing.
2. Double top pattern from major resistance.
3. We are aiming for 1.5% RR ratio which is good but it can be a hold it it breaks lower support (low chance).
Action Plan : Short at the current price and sit back, trail the stop loss once it reached the W pattern...
MARUTI simply trending ABOVE ^
Trend line support is around 5750,
Resistance around 6000.
If stays above 6000 we may see level of 6245 in the near term.
Updated :20 July 2020 8.00am.
Disclaimer: Only for learning purpose.
1. On 14th June 2020, I mentioned in that post is quoting for your consideration " I circled the candlestick pattern called piercing. The psychology behind it is very much clear that bulls found that price lucrative as on support zone .so they came and bought aggressively closing price days high. Novice traders seeing this pattern...
Hi traders/Investors ,
Last week I shared few scrips movements and now compare them with this week move . Whether this amateur and non professional analyst can make people earn money or not . This is the statement of only one of my respected trollers who himself is not able to publish a single idea on platform but very eager to...
last week one of my condition was so helpful for aggressive traders that it saved for going short on this scrip . Let us understand it. "if blue zone is not taken out then price will move to red zone. where price can consolidate or momentum is strong then can breach it . but short after red zone can...
In last post week back I gave you detail of this stock , which phase is going on . You can check that also attaching in this post. I made blue zone and told that it would be tough for this stock to take this out. You can see five sessions spend but maruti could not take this out. I trade on conditions because...
WHAT IS HAPPENING BEHIND PRICE ACTION IN MARUTI
1. See this stock has made its bottom , the process of accumulation is going on where buyers want to buy at low price by trapping sellers with the impression of maruti making new low. This hope is created by smart money for sellers. Keeping price range bound. See rally in price that is for the attraction of...
Enter Long Position in Maruti Suzuki above 5735
On a daily chart, Maruti Suzuki looks good above 5735.
Should wait to enter long position till it gives clear signal.
Right now, looks bearish
Support at 4945
Resistance at 5650
TREND ANALYSIS & TRADE SETUP
Follow Chart Instruction.
Do not be Hurry for entry.
Wait for Proper Entry Setup.
Buy/Sell with Best Risk Reward.
Educational Chart Only.
Wait for entry setup, if available then Long/short.
R:R is 12-15 times.
1. MARUTI SUZUKI HAS BROKEN RESISTANCE AND HEADING TOWARDS 6000 RANGE SOON
2. As per my analysis it may reach 5436 range with a little resistance at 5380-90 levels
3. If it crosses the resistance next continuous targets for two weeks are 5436, 5839, 5968 with stop loss 5210, 5079 respectively,
4. the over all trend for the year is bearish
5. the monthly trend is...