1. Buy or Sell at your own risk
2. Don't risk more than 1%-2% of your capital as stop loss
3. Position Size formula:- Stop Loss Amount/(Buy Price-Initial Stop Loss Price)
4. Sell on RSI close below 30 (or use any other method of your liking)
5. Some other ways to sell stocks can be
a. 25% or 50% up in three weeks or less
b. Weekly tailing tops with high...
NDR Auto Components has given a fresh breakout with good volumes.
Let the price retest to its previous resistance zone and take entry for better risk-reward.
Now 270 will act as a major support