1. Let us compare my previous post statements with real price moves in two days. In point no. 1 of the trade plan I mentioned is quoting for your consideration."If taken out in 15 min time frame then the price will move to the red dotted line . in case this line is taken out in 15 min then the blue upper line is the target. Green arrow...
Since I did not explain in my yesterday post so nothing is available to compare with statements.
1. As price did not go in long covering area so those who are positional long need not to cover their positions. In this fig I deleted that area.
A trendline in white and a support in same color is visible in fig. Let us discuss the importance of these two lines. ...
COMPARING MY YESTERDAY STATEMENTS WITH REAL MOVE TODAY.
1. In point no. 1 of trading plan column I mentioned is quoting for your consideration " if price take out 30 min then trend will change to down side". You can see price could not take out red line on 30 min time frame therefore, did not move to given green and blue support zone. It was also clear trade...
COMPARING MY PREVIOUS STATEMENT WITH TODAY REAL MOVE.
1. In title of post I mentioned "nifty in final leg of impulse wave. soon correcti on." It does not mean final leg was today. What I mean to say very soon in coming one or two days it can complete that leg. Til now no traces of completing it. So some of the traders taking impression of change in trend...
COMPARING MY YESTERDAY STATEMENTS WITH REAL MOVE IN NIFTY TODAY.
1. In point no.4 of trade plan I mentioned that is quoting for your consideration " if price takes pink dotted line upside in 15 min time frame then upper end of zone will be the target. . You can see the taken out condition in 15 min was completed and price moved towards target. I have seen in...
COMPARING MY TWO DAYS BACK STATEMENTS WITH REAL MOVE TODAY IN NIFTY
1. In point no. 2 I clearly mentioned that "if red color support is taken out then I will be bearish on nifty". You can see yesterday nifty remained up but in range did not take out red support line. In fact no condition was violated by nifty so I did not publish new idea, In fact both days i...
These are the Important levels for the Nifty BUY & SELL
* The Pink Lines are for Buying Points
* The Black Lines are for Selling Points
Through This we can Find the Momentum of direction to trade in Nifty Options
This Levels are only for Education Purpose....
NIFTY 50 respected both the levels as I had posted in my previous post. It ranged between 10040-10169./
Today the index opened with a significant gap up above 10100. It was however not able to hold those gains and end of day,it closed below 10100.
A close below 10000 and we could have seen a fall tomorrow. 10000 is a key psychological level and tomorrow it will...
Nifty is trying to move up But, Gravitation pull back is strong
Direct fall Because of bad news. NEWS plays a very vital role in the market condition.
From Year 2008 Following the same channel till now.
Falling range 1260-7474 =" -6,214"
"Value area" it is called as where the trading most happen.
"No Trading Activity" is where no...
Note: This is for educational purpose only.
There seems to be a strong resistance at 10600 for Nifty. If this is broken convincingly, there would be further up-move. There is a possibility of sideways movement too for sometime. My overall sentiment is bullish but not expecting any sudden up move.
Hii this is trader Kanishk
This is the analysis of NIFTY
I have shorted nifty, do you ? and waiting for a new gap down open on tomorrow morning.
Here the phase is very volatile and we don't have to took long position in nifty .
this is a bear market phase and this is not the recovery this is the bullish trap .
so please avoid yourself to put the long positional...
Till the pattern break at either side of the parallel channel or symmetrical triangle line it is expected to trade in a range bound
currently trading at
1) monthly trendline (yellow line)
2) weekly close and high low (purple line)
3) parallel channel
4) symmetrical triangle (white line)
5) Fibonacci level