A "Double Bottom" is a technical analysis chart pattern frequently observed in financial markets, such as stocks, commodities, and forex. This pattern is considered a bullish reversal pattern, indicating that an ongoing downtrend might be coming to an end and a new uptrend could be emerging.
The Double Bottom pattern consists of two distinct downward price...
Time for a retracement? in this snapshot, btc completed 5th impulsive wave now its time for corrective wave. am expecting 25k.
Elliott Wave Theory: What It Is and How to Use It
What Is the Elliott Wave Theory?
The Elliott Wave Theory in technical analysis describes price movements in the financial market. Developed by Ralph Nelson Elliott, it observes...
The Index was consolidating from April' 09 - Feb' 21 within a channel of 2164-3729 as upper and lower bounds respectively. After Feb'21 the index broke out from it's 12 year consolidation and had a steep surge to 5381 levels as 42.54% gain within a year on monthly charts.
Since January 2022, the index has been forming a Broadening Wedge Pattern in...
Possible bottom formation in the stock INDIA CEMENTS , with chart making a higher low cleary showing new buyers coming inthe stock looks good to be bought above the resistance levels of 190-195 for targets of 215/230 in coming days . PS : Price has to breakout above and sustain above the resistance , view changes if breakout fails
1. The US30 market is on the verge of completing its 2nd wave of Wave C of the complex correction as originally published in a prior idea (link attached).
2. We see an ending diagonal forming in the 1hr tf at the moment.
3. Also, wave 4 often divides an impulse into harmonic ratios. There can be that possibility with the division of 61.8%...
1. I see a potential head and shoulder on the USDJPY chart.
2. It's still a pattern in the making and hence makes it a bit of a risky trade but definitely worth a shot as the market stands on a major support on the daily TF and has been consolidating in the region for quite some time now.
3. Also, as per my trade, we are entering at the...