Indus bank is on the verge of breakout keep an eye on it. Formation of triangular pattern and good volume contraction in Bollinger Band indicator.
If bank nifty falls their is a high chances that the breakout will be in the downward direction else sky is the limit.
Calculate your RR ratio and trade accordingly.
infy is making a triangular pattern is on the verge of breakup. Stop-loss must be below the immediate swing.
Reason to Buy:
1) Formation of a triangular pattern.
2) Bollinger Bands showing consolidation.
Possible breakout in upcoming few days. After breakout retracement is possible at the same levels and momentum will continue after that.
Sellers fail to bring down SBIN 3 times denote's pressure from the bottom to push up.
Reason to buy:
1) Trend Line breakout
2) Buying pressure from bottom
Next best entry will be after retracement i.e after 201.60. Stop loss will be below intimidate swing i.e below 197.00.
RR ratio should be calculated and accordingly trade should be taken.
Axis bank trading at trendline support. Intermediate and short term trends are up. This pullback is an excellent opportunity to go long because of a very favourable risk to reward ratio.
Don't invest more than 5% of your total capital into a single stock.
ITC is one stock that is exhibiting 4 strong buy signals:
1. Price Action - The stock has been trading in a price action value area as indicated in the box. Can zoom out to get a better view. See the linked ITC idea on how to exploit it best.
2. Regular Bullish Divergence - There is a clear bullish divergence as indicated on chart.
3. Declining volumes also...
Looking good buy at CMP (or buy on Dips) for Short term buy (Up to Friday) - Targets 210, 215, 220 with SL at 195
For details of Fib retracement levels, refer the linked idea.
If market & BN doesn't come crashing, Go long on August Futures or OTM options.
For Intraday, It may be a risky trade - trade in the direction of market.