Berger paints breakdown from "symmetrical triangle" chart pattern in daily time-frame. I am expecting huge downside rally after a retrace till Rs 591 (which also translates to 1:6 Risk Reward).
I am planning to go SHORT at 725-730 Levels (but not before 3:00 PM), wicks at the top of daily candle tomorrow will add extra confirmation to our trade.
Hello Traders & Investors,
First of all Thankyou all of you guy's, now we are a family of 4k+ Traders & Investors. Thankyou for supporting and motivating me in the form of liking and following me.
Now i have brought another stock name of Tata elxsi. It also has given breakout and after breakout it has retested the levels and now it is ready to fly in blue...
buy upto 6.5
target 11 / 12 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 21
ABOVE 21 IT WILL BE A FRESH BREAKOUT...
1) currently it is retesting previous breakout
2) Value Addition
3) At support Zone
it broke down 100EMA.
on weekly scale, seen like a bear flag, early to call, but need to wait till weekly candle completion.
can retest previous swing high on weekly time-frame.
waiting for retest of 200EMA.
Hey there, fellow crypto enthusiasts! 🚀
What's the scoop on BTC? Well, let's dive into the cryptocurrency rabbit hole and share my five cents on the matter, as illustrated on the chart.
A Remarkable Year 🚀
The year 2021 witnessed the culmination of a robust uptrend in this pair. When I refer to a robust trend, I mean an astounding increase of 1,500% or more,...
PE Ratio is 8 while Sector PE ratio of 53
- Company has delivered good profit growth of 49.7% CAGR over last 5 years
- Annual Revenue rose 47.7%, in the last year to Rs 11,384.7 Crores. Its sector's average revenue growth for the last fiscal year was 17.2%.
- Annual Net Profit rose 78.4% in the last year to Rs 1,210.1 Crores. Its sector's average net profit...
Based on Weekly Chart Pattern
Cup and Handle with Bullish Flag inside it.
Price got retraced and retested the breakout level. Cmp 85.
Now it's ready to rally to see New high.
Tgt 1 : 95±
Tgt 2 : 115±
Tgt 3 : 135±
Shared it for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE. Not a BUY/SELL RECOMMENDATIONS.
Cup and Handle Pattern
After breakout of the Neckline, Retesting happened.
Now it's ready for the rally
Tgt 1 : 2278±
Tgt 2 : 2600±
Shared it for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE. DO YOUR ANALYSIS FROM YOUR SIDE ALSO.
-Annual Revenue rose 11.8%, in the last year to Rs 667.6 Crores. Its sector's average
revenue growth for the last fiscal year was 17.1%
-Annual Net Profit rose 19.7% in the last year to Rs 130.4 Crores. Its sector's average net
profit growth for the last fiscal year was 6.7%.
-EPS increased to 10.5 from previous year 9.67
PE Ratio is 109.7, higher than...
- Company is almost debt free.
- Company has delivered good profit growth of 35.0%
CAGR over last 5 years
- Dividend Yield 1.12 %
- PE 8 vs Industry PE of 29
Albert David Ltd is engaged in manufacturing and trading of Pharmaceutical Formulations, Infusion Solutions, Herbal Dosage Forms and Bulk Drugs by way of domestic sale or export.
During FY22, the Co....
- Annual Revenue rose 13.99%, in the last year to Rs 12,197.62 Crores. Its sector's average revenue growth for the last fiscal year was 24.13%.
- Annual Net Profit rose 34.36% in the last year to Rs 255.52 Crores. Its sector's average net profit growth for the last fiscal year was 5.85%.
- Quarterly Revenue rose 14.59% YoY to Rs 3,274.35 Crores. Its sector's...
Nifty 50 has recently showcased a breakout in the hourly timeframe, making a strong move to higher levels. Now, as it retraces, we're observing a potential retest of the breakout zone. This presents multiple long opportunities! What makes this even more enticing? The robust support from the 200 Moving Average.
Traders, are you spotting the same patterns? What's...
NSE:EVEREADY has retested its breakout level and if current levels are held, it can be a good accumulation opportunity. Expect targets of 460 while a stop loss in the range of 370-385 can be maintained. Go Long if levels are held.