-Annual Revenue rose 11.8%, in the last year to Rs 667.6 Crores. Its sector's average
revenue growth for the last fiscal year was 17.1%
-Annual Net Profit rose 19.7% in the last year to Rs 130.4 Crores. Its sector's average net
profit growth for the last fiscal year was 6.7%.
-EPS increased to 10.5 from previous year 9.67
PE Ratio is 109.7, higher than...
This analysis is purely Technical.
- Annual Revenue rose 19.1%, in the last year to Rs 2,598.2 Crores. Its sector's average revenue growth for the last fiscal year was 9.5%.
- Quarterly Revenue rose 12% YoY to Rs 658.7 Crores. Its sector's average revenue growth YoY for the quarter was -0.6%.
- Mutual Fund Holding remained the same in the last...
Sansera Engineering forming a classic big base VCP pattern Looks good for a swing trade.
This analysis is only for educational purpose. I am not a SEBI Registered Analyst/Advisor. Please consult your financial advisor before taking any position and please use a Stop Loss for any Investments/Trading Positions. It is your hard earned money so give...
Udayshivakumar Infra formed a clean IPO base in VCP pattern. Looks like institutions are accumulating this scrip. I am expecting a move to 40 levels minimum from this scrip and another factor here is that the scrip belongs to Infra sector which in itself is showing good strength. I have entered the trade today at 30.75 my stop loss is set at 29.
1. RS positive
2. stock above long term moving averages
3. two iterations of volatility contractions
4. falling falling during contractions
5. respecting recently formed demand zones
6. volume spurts during upmove
7. short term moving averages not holding the stock
trade plan- wait for a bullish candlestick pattern above 50 dema to enter
(follow a strict risk...
Chart is self explanatory.
The VCP play might work out/ might not work out - but with the kind of order book the company is winning, it seems a reasonable bet at this valuation.
Note : This is not an investment advice. This post is meant for educational purpose only. Kindly do your own due diligence before investing