1.One Can Go long with a Strict SL below the Trendline or Swing Low of Daily Candle.
2. Close, should be good and Clean.
3. R:R ratio should be 1 :2 minimum
4. Plan as per your RISK appetite
Disclaimer : You are responsible for your Profits and loss, Shared for Educational purpose!
One Can Go long with a Strict SL below the Trendline or Swing Low of Daily Candle.
Close should be good, and Clean.
R:R ratio should be 1 :2 .
Disclaimer : You are responsible for your Profits and loss, Shared for Educational purpose
V-Guard Industries Ltd. engages in manufacturing, trading, and selling of electronic and electro mechanical products. It operates through the following segments: Electronics, Electrical, and Consumer Durables.
1-Year Beta 0.6474
Debt to Equity Ratio 0.0521
Price to Earnings Ratio 41.4143
52 Week High 285
52 Week Low 208
hello traders, i have been a little unwell for a while and we need to back back to trading again. As we can see it is chart of v guard and i would play this trade if it closes above lower horizontal line for target of 309-318
and if you are already long maintain stop of 251 or rising trendline or add more quantity here
Our most harmonic pattern hit the...
1.) Stock has given breakout from 3 years of consolidation.
2.) Rising OBV shows buying interest in stock.
3.) Strong Volume supports bullish breakout.
Support at 215 (Below that avoid)
Target can be 300,360++
Time frame: 1-2 years
VGUARD is a fundamentally strong company. It has come out of a 4 year long consolidation in range and has given a breakout with retesting completed.
Currently the price lacks momentum however, current structure is very bullish and can easily resume moving upwards during next week.
VGUARD has almost 2X twice after giving similar breakouts. See below -
1. V- Guard has consolidated for month and half in 250 - 270 zone and it's now in strong support zone.
2. It's also above 200, 150 and 50 EMA which shows good trend.
3. ADR is contracting significantly, which shows an impulse is pending soon.
4. 16th July has inside CPR with contracted CPR, which infers a high probability of trending day.
5. Also, since many...