The market does facilitate trading in these price areas as we can see a lot of trading activity going on. Volume can be estimated in a number of ways though. Its main use is to identify support and resistance levels in the market, to gauge the strength of price movements, but it is best used in conjunction with other concepts and methods of analyzing the price....
Wipro has formed bearish H&S on 30 and 60 minutes chart. Breakout has already taken place. Short moving averages has crossed over to the down side. Volume on breakout is quite high. We'll sell below 280 (ensuring lower top lower bottom) with stop loss above 289 for target of 271 & 260
- Looks like wipro has taken support from its all time trend line
- However, volume seems to be big of concern
- Dropping volume indicates that its more likely to fall than rise
- Further I don't see any respite coming through in USD
- If it breaks 280 level and the breakout is sustained, the next target shall be 255 levels
WIPRO has formed a double top and a bearish engulfing followed by an inside bar on daily.
Can go short below the last candle for targets mentioned at neckline of double top and next target at long term support level .
Stop loss above the high of double top .
Wipro has finally Managed to cross the 260 Hurdle which it was stuck since past 1 month.
Now other IT cos such as Infy & TCS have also come with good results.
So we can expect the entire IT pack to get a boost.
According to my analysis Wipro should be able to Cross the 300 Mark by 19-04-2019.