Can NSE:YESBANK be a Multi Bagger Stock ?
1. Stock Consolidating in the zone of Rs. 10 to 20 for almost 2.5 years
2. Resistance Breakout with Heavy Volume
3. Breakout with Rounded Bottom Formation indicating a reversal in the NSE:YESBANK
4. OBV showing a successful Breakout as OBV
5. EMA 20 Crosses Above EMA 50 in Weekly Time Frame
Today, Yes Bank broke the 28 week consolidation high of 15.05 with good volume. But ended closing marginally below at 14.70
Important to note, it crossed the important levels of 50, 100 and 200 day Moving average and closed above it. This can be a positive sign for the stock. However, the next few days are important to see how the price behaves.
Yes Bank showing some positive signs for the stock investors.
The stock has given a return of 20% from the mid of JULY 22 and still looks good for a swing trade.
The positive signs for the swing trade.
1. Morning star pattern.
2. Trading above 20 ema and bullish MA crossover already there.
3. Volumes are high in daily candle.
4. Respected support levels.
Momentum is seen in daily TF chart.
by RSI & MACD.
It is very good sign as common indicators shown this momentum.
Surely big going to be happened and it is accumulation zone before explosion.
it is multibagger stock now.
fundamentally when private investors step in, it will going to be once in lifetime opportunity to accumulate in this stock.
As you can see, there is a good Bolinger Band formation in YESBANK with good volume and, at the same time, it has broken the downtrend. I believe YESBANK will now move in a Bolinger Band, so continue to average near 20MA (i.e. the middle band of the Bolinger Band is 20MA). After breaking the trend, the chart has also retested the support.
Please keep the lower...
Live Challenging Stock Market Analysis YESBANK Buy @ 15.05
Target @ 20.85
#sharemarket #yesbank #Nse #stockmarket
Our Unique Features:
1. Follow our 15 signals ….10% equity will increase in your account for sure.
2. We are not Trailing stop! or average the trades.
3. 2% Risk Management Per trade.
4. Risk vs Reward up to...
YesBank is gonna go up with Niftybank.
With the news of JC Flowers and the volume of buyers with respect to sellers, it atleast gonna go up with 1.5-1.8.
I'am a new trader, hungrily learner. Hoping to raise my Rs. 500 capital i just made Rs 4 on YesBank today. and also lost Rs. 5 at the end of the day.
I have made some amatuer technical analysis using my...
NSE:YESBANK The stock is trading in a range which is near a decade's low. Once the bank manages to get a support of good financier, it is not going to stop. Being one of the largest private sector lander, the bank is not going to ashes. So, need to worry is little. It is BUY and ACCUMULATE candidate between 30-35 range for outlook of long term investing.
1. Looking over Line Chart to find out the patterns.
2. Inverse H&S Pattern Spotted.
3. Break of neckline and it will go 20-30%.
4. Trade the plan long on breakout... Stop Loss Below the Neck Line.
Join out telegram to get regular updates :
AS I HAVE MENTIONED WITH CALL OUT THERE IS A GAP AND IT HAS TO BE FILLED TARGET FOR INVESTORS IS MARKED WITH ARROW BUT HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO FILL THE GAP NOBODY KNOWS GOOD ENTRY POINT IS 40 RUPEES APPROX BUT REMEMBER IF BAD NEWS COMES NOTHING WILL WORK
NOTE: TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK PROFIT IS YOURS LOSS IS ALSO YOURS