Another basic strategy most people learn at the beginning of their trading carreer (like me) is the RSI strategy. This is an adaptation of the built-in RSI strategy for use in binary options. Who knows, maybe one day i will graduate to CFD trading, but my time for trading in general is limited at the moment and I am very much still at the beginning of this entire...
Free arrow indicator for TradingView.
For Binary Options.
BinaryMT2 nick WONNDER v7 Free
Signals are based on RSI divergence and ADX divergence
when RSI and ADX diverge, a signal appears.
It is advisable to filter signals with trend indicators.
Entry to the next candle after the signal.
Signals are not drawn after the candle closes.
I am learning pine script at the moment and this is my first attempt at creating an expire time based strategy for binary options based on a simple example like the built-in Channel Break Out Strategy.
I've been asking for this concept for a while, a simple MA that rides the top side of the trend instead of the bottom, and by accident came across the 'Hull ma' on a TV blog post. I've added another two simple Moving averages to act as strength indicator with close proximity to the price.
The strategy is simple MA cross over but with the early indication using...
BO - CCI Arrow with Alert base on CCI indicator to get signal for trade Binary Option.
Rules of BO - CCI Arrow with Alert below:
A. Setup Menu
* Default CCI lenght = 14
2. Linear Regression Length:
* Periods to calculate Linear Regression of CCI,
* Default value = 5
3. Extreme Level:
* Default top extreme level = 100
* Default bottom extreme...
BO - Bar's direction Signal - Backtesting Options:
A. Factors Calculate probability of x bars same direction
1. Periods Counting: Data to count From day/month/year To day/month/year
2. Trading Time: only cases occurred in trading time were counted.
1. Trading time depend on Time zone and specified chart.
2. Enable Highlight Trading Time to check your...
* This script show the signal base on volatility of previous bar M15 to trade Binary Option.
* Rule of Signal is below:
A. Rule 1: Wait for prices created temporary peak and bottom
Row 18: 10 minutes till close
B. Rule 2: Reversal previous bar's direction
1. Put Signal - Row 22 - 25:
- Delay 5' after bar M15 open
- previous bar's direction is upward
BO - KBSignal show Put or Call Signal inoder to trade Binary Option.
1. Keltner Channel %K (indicator was published in my scripts)
2. OBV's %B (indicator was published in my scripts)
B. Rule of Signal
1. Rule 1: No Signal
- %K is the highest of 3 periods => Possible a Pivot High
- %K is the lowest of 3 periods => Possible a Pivot Low
- Previous %K...
This indicator is only for Binary Option trading. It alerts when a specific number of consecutive same color candlesticks are generated and it signals for a reversal. As an example, when it signals "Long", a long trade should be opened for a few of next candlesticks (upto 2 to 3 candles).
You are diving into a high-risk investment. We are not responsible for losses, the only certainty is that they will come, the most important thing is to manage them. Test this script on a demo account, and use the backtest. Make sure you are familiar with it before using real money. Use all your experience and other assistance for better accuracy. Do...
An addition to the Binary Killer for additional trades or additional confirmation of trades with Binary Killer on the 1M chart w/ 1M trades.
Uses Bollinger Bands and Stochastics to confirm positions.
Martingale strategy meaning you will enter a trade, and if that trade loses, you will 2.5x your trade amount and re-enter the trade as long as the close of the...
This Binary Options strategy is for the 1-minute timeframe and utilized the martingale strategy. If it does not win the first one, and there is a signal to re-enter, 2.5x your trade amount and enter. (The most I have seen this strategy lose is four times in a row.) If you follow the signals, you are looking at a very high win percentage (relative term) when you...
The Black-Scholes model is a mathematical model used for pricing options. From this model you can derive the theoretical fair value of a European option (an option where you have to wait until expiry to exercise). Additionally, you can derive various risk parameters called Greeks. This indicator includes three types of data: Theoretical Option Price (blue), the...
BO - Bar M15 2/3 Signal show the signal to trade Binary Option with rule below:
* Bollinger Band (20,2): avoid waterfall
B. Rule of Signal
1. Rule1: Split Bar M15 to 3 part and load them on M5 chart (recommend use M5 IDC chart)
2. Rule 2: Delay 10' after bar M15 open => wait for price's pattern
3. Rule 3: Put Signal row 30-32
* Delay 10' after bar...
- This indicator was developed with the intention of simplifying the technical analysis of traders.
- It is very simple to use and is applicable to any strategy, be it Forex, Binary Options or even Cryptocurrencies.
- It comes with alerts included when it reaches or exceeds the support or resistance line established by the indicator.
- Trend indicators that mark the current trend according to price movement.
- Contains alerts that help to take entry points in the backwards to take the best impulses.
- It is very simple to apply and does not require much work. Obviously it is recommended to use technical analysis to accompany this trading system.
- It`s MTF indicator. It can be used for...
- This indicator is used for binary options. It contains a series of alerts that consist of indicating a possible entry point. This alert appears when the confirmations of the strategy that consists of a mix between oscillators and volatility indicators are met.
- Usually this strategy is used in a 5-minute period, but the term of the operation is variable, it...