The usage is very easy. When the line is green you can open long position, when the line is red you can open short position and when it's black just check by yourself.
Usually I use it with RSI and Bollinger Bands , in order to determine when the signal is strong or weak.
Just play with fastest and slowest SC to adjust the smoothness.
tf: Timeframe to use.
mode: ATR or Traditional .
modeValue: can be whole number for ATR mode (ex:.15) or floating point value for Traditional (ex:.0.12345) .
showOverlay: Display renko bars.
showBarColors: Display Bar Colors.
showMa: display Renko based ma.
MA_length: moving average length.
note: should use with scale series only ...
Einfacher EMA-Cross Indikator mit Indikation der Crosses auf EMA-Linie und am Chart-Bottom +
MACD-Cross wird default an: location.top angezeigt zusätzlich zeigt die Hintergrundfarbe an ob der MACD über (grün) oder unter (rot) seinem Signal liegt.
This is a simple script to assist you in manual backtesting! Perfect for the NNFX crowd or anyone that enjoys manual backtesting.
1. Slap this bad boy on your chart.
2. Adjust period and multiplier (defaults are 14 period and 1.5x).
3. Put on the indicator/system you are testing.
4. Enter bar replay mode.
5. Drag your long/short position take profit and...
This is for displaying a price line showing the spread difference of brokers such as 1broker.com or trading212.com where price is different than actual price. It may also be used as an ask line.
Version 2 is well featured with a toggle for JPY pairs. As well as 5 different traditional charts: Candlesticks, Heikenashi, Renko, Western Bar, Area.
If you like this...
It is simply your traditional MFI , except that your 50 line became the actual price.
Why and how could it be useful? This indicator helps to spot more easily and efficiently divergences .
You could also use it for trend reversals as you usually do with your 50 line, but I would suggest to set a higher length for the MFI, like 155 or something like that.
A Fibonacci Bollinger Bands indicator with automatic timeframe detection.
The timeframe reverts to the value specified in settings when viewing Daily, Monthly or seconds-based charts.
Based on: Bollinger Bands Fibonacci ratios by Shizaru (/script/bCy9urOG-Bollinger-Bands-Fibonacci-ratios/)
This script shows the estimated circulating supply of Bitcoin on any given day.
- Estimated Bitcoin circulating supply calculated daily
- Uses the Bitcoin reward schedule, past halving dates, and the next upcoming halving estimated date to calculate the current estimated supply.
- Optionally includes an option to use "Log Reduction" on the chart
Welcome to Pine Script Tutorial #4
This is more complex than the previous 3 tutorials. This one builds upon the first 3 tutorials.
What does this code do?: It plots on a histogram (at the bottom), the difference between closest round number and the close. So for example 84 -close = 16 pips. It shows the 16 pips on the histogram.
First off, it is actually Two...
Some overlay utilities:
- Draw 3 moving averages (MA) with circles line.
- Option to choose type of MA to plot.
- Draw start point of those MA with a big cross.
- Option to draw channel: Donchian, Bollinger and Envelope.
- Option to draw stop loss line: ATR or Percentage.
- Draw background color in monthly, weekly, daily, intraday, ... chart (remember to choose...
This is the original script to my other Relative Strength indicator (link below) It provides a graphical overlay of the Relative Strength, compared to the QLD, a Nasdaq x2 ETF.
You can not use the value to compare to other stocks or securities, as it is scaled based on the price (so it can be used as an overlay).
If you want a value which you can use to...
Another multi-timeframe indicator presents 3 MTF (each) Bollinger Bands and 3 MTF (each) Reverse Engineering RSI and of course with shifting (left/right) capability.
RERSI in a simple term is the RSI but on the main chart alongside with candles.
There are many adjustable options like:
- Show/Hide each BB
- Show/Hide each MA
- Non-integer BB deviation values