Multi-Time Period Charts lets you see more time frames on one chart.
When the Auto option is selected, the timeframe of the indicator is chosen automatically based on the chart timeframe. The Timeframe dropdown is ignored. The automated timeframes are:
- 1 day for any chart timeframes below 1 day
- 1 week for any timeframes starting from 1 day up to 1 week
- 1 month for any timeframes starting from 1 week up to 1 month
- 3 months for any timeframes starting from 1 month up to 3 months
- 12 months for any timeframes above 3 months
- True Range (calculates the close price of the previous period)
- High/Low Range (calculates the high and low for the chosen period)
- Heikin Ashi Range (calculates the Heikin Ashi High and Heikin Ashi Low for the chosen period).
Growth Body and Fall Body
Can toggle the color and visibility of the up/down candles and their borders.