#NimblrTA - Understanding EMA Alignment
NimblrTA uses EMA 5/21/55 on positional
1) Condition: Close > EMA 5 > EMA 21 > EMA 55
sets the tone for the alignment.
2) It must be have a momentum to reach the heights
3) Orange / Blue / Green lines gives EMA 5/21/55 on this chart
4) Crossover to align EMA for first time is the TGC (Triple Golden Cross)
5) Ratio of...
Pidilite several -ve factors
- resutls down by 3%, margine down by 3%
- crude is rising
- PE is on top side
- on first major support, once it brakes 1120, it should reach to 1st target of 1055
Pidilite Ind. Level to be in focus for Long @ 1181-1166, Stop loss will be @ 1160.
Target will be Reward:Risk 2:1
Exit level strictly followe by R:R ratio.
If underlying will breach upward side of 1239 level so next level will be possible @ 1260, and 1290 is a strong Resistance.