1. July 30 2012 - 50 day EMA crossed 200 day EMA at INR 712 and rallied upto 2600 during the next 21 months. More than a 3 bagger.
2. Oct 31 2014 - 50 day EMA crossded 200 day EMA at INR 2725 and rallied upto 4082 during the next 5 months. 50% gain.
Same situation is now repeating where 50 day EMA is crossing 200 day EMA as of June 28 2017 and we ...
June 12th 2017 - Open and close are at the lower band of the candle, huge volume and RSI at 30 suggests more pain in Ujjivan. Does it come true?
Disc: Invested and biased. Not a solicitation to buy/sell/hold
Can PAGE break its previous highs and end its 2 year consolidation and move into new territories?
- Looking at the volumes of past few days, it seems possible.
- GST can help organized sector and can be an additional kicker
Disclosure: Invested from low levels and biased. Sharing only for educational purposes and cannot be treated as a solicitation to buy/sell/hold.
Alicon Castalloys - Heading towards a new high? Based on the price and volume action on June 1st 2017, I am of the opinion that it is heading higher.
1. Close is higher than Open
2. Open and Close are in a narrow price band
3. Higher than average volume
4. RSI in uptrend
Disclosure: Invested and biased. Not a recommendation to buy/sell/hold and sharing only for ...
50 EMA trying to cross 200 EMA is a bullish sign. Last time when it happened around May 20 2016, Repco ran from 635 to 900 in less than 3 months. Does the magic repeat?
Disc: Invested, sharing for educational purposes only and not a solicitation to buy or sell.