MuthiahM
Long

MyAlgo : xMRSI-Progresser: Intraday : 19Sep-DRREDDY-Long

NSE:DRREDDY   DR REDDYS LABS
Based on my "xMRSI-Progresser" predictive trading methodologies, its going to be a GREEN candle on 19-Sep-2018 for DRREDDY

Buy Above(5Min candle close): 2590.5 for targets -
T1: 2609.9
T2: 2621.6
T3: 2633.8
SL: 2569.8

Note: These calls are based on my own analysis. It may or may not work well for you.So please carefully consider whether it is suitable for you and please do your own research before attempting any. The profit/loss made by you due to this call, is solely your own responsibility. Thanks, All the best. Happy Trading. :-)
Sep 18
Trade active
Sep 18
Trade closed: target reached: T1 reached. Hold on for T2
Sep 18
Trade closed: target reached: T2 also done. Offload at least 75% of positions and hold remaining 25% for last target.
Sep 18
Trade closed: target reached: Done with T3 as well. Happy trading. :-)

Comments

Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Refer a friend My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out