In this educational post, I cover up points that provide trades opportunity in a trending channel.
Steps To Follow:
Step 1: Connect Two Higher High Points to Draw a Trendline
Step 2: Connect Higher Lows points, take a buy call
Step 3: Buy at pullback with additional indicators
Step 4: Sell at 3rd touch point of Higher High with additional indicators Confirmation
I shall be sharing the examples on part 1 in next series.
1. How to identify trend with channels?
2. What is the right way to draw channels?
3. How to use Channels to find trades? ------------------------> NEXT
4. How to validate channel trades and manage risk?
5. Multi-time frame examples
Purpose: To educate retail traders like us, to make inform decisions and to become profitable in long run.
I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD SHARE YOUR CHANNEL DRAWINGS IN COMMENT BELOW SO THAT I WOULD BE SURE THAT YOU FOLLOW WHAT IS BEEN POSTED AND WILL SET ME UP TO PROVIDE GREATER DETAILS IN NEXT ONE"
Thanks for your support,