- gains more momentum. While spot price is still in the Kumo cloud, we have a Senkou Span cross (Kumo twist) 26 weeks ahead. Price turned down sharply from Kijun Sen and made a lower low! All averages point down now (Tenkan, Kijun and their average Senkou A).
- Heikin-Ashi pattern is with strong momentum.
- Major pattern may be validated this or next week with neckline break. In this case long term measured target comes around 8,40-8,45.
- EWO ticks into negative zone
- cross below zero!
- setup is , with support at 9,3250.
- Heikin-Ashi is swing , but the momentum of reactive pull back is dropping -> see haDelta/SMA3 cross. haOscillator will likely stay below zero too.
- EWO is .
I simply like increasing my short EURNOK position on these spikes. I think this trade can be very interesting for the next 5-6 months.
Please read my previous post to see how this setup and trade has been developing.