1)A very attractive company in the space of PVC pipes and fittings
2)Company is beating the sectoral growth rate, operating profit, sales etc YoY and is a market leader.
3)numbers like Operating profit, net sales are doubling YoY @>15%
4)Company is significantly cleaning the on YOY basis.
5)Share price is witnessing some correction and hence it is good time to buy.
Keynote-->Its a good stock that can be accumulated at every dip.
Positive News1--> Franklin India Smaller Companies Fundholds 12L shares of this company.(Source-BSE India)
Positive News2--> DSP Blackrock Micro CAP Fund holds 15L shares of this company.(Source-BSE India, Economic times)
1st target-800(8-12 months)
Disclaimer : I am a private Investor/trader who is just expressing his views. These are just my opinions and i am not giving any kind of free or paid calls. I am using this platform to share my knowledge and learn from other's knowledge. I might be/might not be invested in my opinions.
NOTE-->I give preference to the traders/investors who encourage me by commenting and liking my ideas.
More to come!
I Hold the below mentioned stocks. Could you please guide me on my PF Holdings?
1. Advanced Enzyme Technologies Ltd(NSE:ADVENZYMES)
2. Ambika Cotton Mills Ltd(NSE:AMBIKCO)
3. Banco Products (I) Ltd.(NSE:BANCOINDIA)
4. Titan Company Ltd(NSE:TITAN)
5. Deccan Cements Ltd.(NSE:DECCANCE)
6. Kajaria Ceramics Limited(NSE:KAJARIACER)
7. Vinati Organics Ltd(NSE:VINATIORGA)
8. Borosil Glass Works Ltd(BOM:502219)
9. Dhunseri Tea & Industries Ltd(NSE:DTIL)
Remaining--Banco Products, Titan Company, Vinati Organic and Borosil Glass Works look good.
I need to research for other 3 stocks.
For stock specific returns(specific to your profile) you can get in touch with me.