1. Check the levels and analysis.
2. If you are new, trade in low quantity or trade with virtual currency.
3. Don't trade immediately on a breakout or a breakdown. Let the price retest the level. Then let it give a confirmation candle. Only then trade.
If the conditions are not fulfilled, it is not a breakout. It is a fakeout.
3. If (or when) the stock moves 25% to 50% in our direction, start booking partial profits. This is very important as the stocks, a lot of times, show a reversal.
3. After the day ends, come back and play back the , if you haven't traded. Check if the levels hold.
4. Hit that like button and comment if you find the analysis is holding.