MuthiahM
Short

MyAlgo : xMRSI-Progresser: Intraday : 19Sep-LUPIN-Short

NSE:LUPIN   LUPIN LTD
Based on my "xMRSI-Progresser" predictive trading methodologies, its going to be a RED candle on 19-Sep-2018 for LUPIN

Sell Below(5Min candle close): 927 for targets -
T1: 920
T2: 915.9
T3: 911.5
SL: 934.4

Note: These calls are based on my own analysis. It may or may not work well for you.So please carefully consider whether it is suitable for you and please do your own research before attempting any. The profit/loss made by you due to this call, is solely your own responsibility. Thanks, All the best. Happy Trading. :-)
Sep 18
Trade active: Trade active.
Sep 19
Trade closed: target reached: T1 reached.
Sep 19
Trade closed: target reached: T2 reached comfortably.
Sep 19
Comment: close to T3, made a low of 913 so far. Suggest to square off 75% and wait for the final target for the remaining 25%
Sep 19
Trade closed: target reached: T3 also reached. All targets done. Happy trading.

Comments

What is xMRSI brother? pl explain
Reply
MuthiahM AnbuChezhian
@AnbuChezhian, Its a predictive algorithm created by me. I have released that script for public usage as well, you can have a free two week trail for that script, if you need be. Link -
Reply
this was good
Reply
rocking :)
Reply
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Refer a friend My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out