FOR A LONG WE SEE BULLISH GOLD WHERE INFLATION IS BEING CONTROLLED BY THE FED, WE'VE USED MULTIPLE IDEAS FORECASTING GOLD FOR THE LONGER RUN, CONSIDERING THE STRUCTURE ANALYSIS AND THE IMPULSE WE DETECTED ALONG WITH ITS RETRECEMENT AROUND 61.8% LEVEL.
Note: All ideas and predictions are the market perspectives of CELGIB FINANCIALS; we present our thoughts for...
GOLD has been one of the most considered safe haven against the fall of USD.
Most investors turned to consider GOLD as a safe haven due to following factors:
The CORE PCE fall as expected on Friday where this indicates that FED will not out more efforts for tightening since the stubborn inflation is coming close to target.
FED may pause rate...
1. We see an Elliotical rising wedge completed.
2. A clear impulse down . We can expect at least one more impulsive wave even if it happens to be a zigzag correction and not an impulse down.
3. A retracement of 61.8%.
4. The invalidation level and target levels have been marked on the chart .
5. This is not a very long term trade ....
It's a simple trade today. Very basic . Sometimes we tend to complicate the market when all it needs is simplification.
1. Falling wedge pattern with trend respected.
2. A comfirmation in 30 min tf (W pattern) and 2hr tf ( indecision candle and then a bullish reversal candle).
3. But still, as a precautionary measure, we'll wait for the...
Chart is self explanatory; SL below 205 levels. Can wait to go long if it breaks through the channel with volumes. If stock retraces, enter at lower channel for a rangebound upmove.
*** I am not SEBI Registered Advisor. Kindly consult with your advisor before taking trade. ***
🔰 MY thought process :
⭐Taking multiple support from lower trendline on D chart = strong support uptrend :)
⭐If it breaks the above trendline on 1hr = a good long till the near TOP, if it sustains those areas next target will be Target-2
⭐Risk: below that power candle
🔰Am I taking this trade now: No---Reason: Already in the trades of Naukri and PPL as posted...
Looking at the chart we can see
HDFCBANK just got a bounce from EMA200
MACD shows fairly a positive signal
Gets to break the recent high and retest the same
finally a bullish engulfing 1hr candle
which concludes that we can go long on HDFCBANK with
SL at 1472.40 which is the recent previous low just below the breakout zone
and TP at 2:1 ratio at...