Trade Setup for 25-04-2022
1) Don't Jump in to trade at the beginning of the market. Let it get settle for 15-20min first and judge the price action.
2) Everything is mentioned on the chart. I hope it is easy to understand.
3) All the levels will work as support, resistance, entry and exit w.r.t price action near that level.
4) Avoid gap...
Airtel looks bearish on Monthly TF due to drop in delivery% and Bearish Divergence on RSI.
Detailed note for bearishness has been updated on the chart.
This is solely my view and for educational purpose only.
let me know your thoughts in the comments section
According to candle stick pattern as well as support and resistance, any one can short BHARTIARTL below 718 with stop loss 723 for 708, and 700 target in intraday.
Disclaimer: This is for demonstration and educational purpose only. This is not buying or selling recommendations. I am not SEBI registered. Please consult your financial advisor before taking any trade.
1) On 1 day time frame,it closed just below 21DMA.
If we apply Fib retracement for recent uptrend, then we can see that major support is at 687.90 level and major resistance is at 712.85 level range.
Today's daily candle look bearish. If tomorrow it trades below today's low then it will invite more profit booking.
***** It's just for an educational purpose and so you must also follow your own technical analysis before taking up the trade ******
Aggressive traders enter at the breakout and conservative traders may give entry after retracement (Retracement is optional, we cannot expect every stock to take a retest after the breakout, it may also continue to have...
- BHARTI AIRTEL is forming BULL FLAG on daily chart.
- This BULL FLAG could be ABCDE correction and than move up for final rally towards 2.618 FIB Level.
- Patters are easy to play out all you need is invalidation point for your patterns.