The Nifty Auto index was trading 1.17 per cent down at 8487.20 around 09:48 am.
Today Market is so cool Steel and Pharma Sector is bullish note but nifty auto index is 1.17 per cent down it's very clear think Tata Motors (down 3.27 per cent), Maruti Suzuki IndiaNSE -1.96 % (down 1.97 per cent) , Motherson Sumi SystemsNSE -2.40 % (down 1.92 per cent) and Apollo...
1) Bounce with double bottom from long term trendline
2) ok result with good accumulation ; currently at trendline
3) Fundamentally apollo tyre biz should have tailwind of lower rubber and crude cost - trades at 13-P/E
4) High sale of CVs in last 2 years will have stronger replacement demand which will have better margins
1) Likely to breakout of triangle pattern as low volume on retracement
2) Navi mumbai hospital which was loss making and eating away profits has now become ebitda positive, likely to boost profitability in near quarters
3) Fortis IHH deal will rerate the healthcare industry
4) RSI above 60 though fallen due to consolidation
Apollo tyres CMP 222
The stock is today giving some signs of reversal from trend line resistance.
One may consider
selling Apollo Tyres April series
Lot size 3000
Strike Price: 230
Margin requirement: Rs 96000/- approx
Max profit potential Rs 10500 /- per lot
Thats a potential of 10.9% on margin amount
Holding period: till 27th...