ASHOK LEYLAND ---POSITIONAL --DAILY CHART SETUP
1. ASHOK LEYLAND seen double bottom formation on daily chart around 140 level recently .
2. stock fall from overbought level 170 to 140 at bottom and daily chart seen doji trend reversal candle at oversold level following green bullush candle at last closing session, which is possible trend reversal from oversold...
ASHOK LEYLAND --HOURLY CHART --INTRADAY SETUP
1. on hourly chart trend line breakout seen in last hourly candle
2. upper channel seen on chart as trendline support taken and upmove may seen on curren level
3. stock seen support of channel near 147 and resistance of channel 152-155
4. trix line seen bullish crossover at current level
5, trade above 21 hma...
ASHOK LEYLAND -- 15 MIN CHART -- INTRADAY SETUP -- 16/06/2022
1. ASHOK LEYLAND at upper channel seen trendline support
2. combination of Hammer candle , doji trend reversal candle seen at trendline support, same candle combination previously can seen where uptrend starts, ( circle mark )
3. ashok leyland trading above 50, 200 days moving avg on daily chart...
ASHOK LEYLAND on hourly chart seen Bullish Technical indicators for short term - mid term trend. one can buy at cmp @131.50 for short term upside 10-15% . as fundamentals also upto the mark ..mid term positions this stock can hold for good return in portfolio.
>> Trend line breakout triangle pattern.
>> Moving avg 50,200 golden cross seen on...
As you can see in the chart, Ashok Leyland share has made w pattern and given the strong BREAKOUT.
So for tomorrow you can buy if it goes above 126 for the target 129-130.
What's your view on this comment below in the box.
I hope you can now see how Ashokley represents an excellent low risk profit entry setup allowing you to trade in the market.Take positions so that the risk/reward is in your favor.
Knowing why, where & when a strong reversal signal is being generated will be the only way to capitalize on your technical analysis .
Disclaimer: It should not be...
Lower Bound at 46
Decisive level 45.5
Trade Setup 1.:-
Buy above 45.5 for 1-target 51.45 nearby
suppose to buy in range 46.4 to 46.9
Very low risk
Trade Setup 2.:-
Sell with stoploss of 49.15 above closing bias.
suppose to sell 48 nearby and target 42.5/40.5 and more
Very low risk
Choose on of your best Trade Setup for you from...