AUDJPY based on a technical chart of H1 it clearly indicates a triangular pattern that contains a length of 110 candles and forms a bearish continuation pattern.
The trading approach will be bearish for this currency after the breakout from the support levels.
Selling zone 80.250- 80.300
Stop loss: 80.500
Disclaimer: All the information...
1. Read the chart precisely
2. Mark all the important price levels
3. Enter when 4hr momentum goes up (10ema crossing 20ema)
4. SL - 10-15 pips below the weekly support
5. Best entry on Monday when market opens again
ALL THE BEST!
Potential down move on AUD/JPY 📉
Things to consider:
1. Triangular Formation
2. MACD and price downward momentum
3. COT data shows AUD is being short and JPY is also being short so overall strong down movement upcoming
How to enter:
1. Entry after the weekly resistance is broken
2. Entry should be on 4hr timeframe for better R:R
3. Enter when storng down momentum starts
The fundamental factor causing the negative pressure on JPY and the industrial outputs are stumbling and BOJ are in the verge to cut the rates in coming months
this pair currently trading at 76.350 level and may retrace back towards 75.850
There we may open the buy orders and potential take profit will be 78.650. Its a 280 pips target.
Stop lose may placed...