1) On 1 day time frame, it is taking support from 21DMA.
Currently 21 DMA is placed at 789.68 level.
From OI data, We can establish that immediate resistance is at 810 and major resistance is at 820 level.
Please refer below chart : 1day Time Frame.
2) On 1hr time frame, we can see...
1) On 1hr time frame, if you remember it has been taking support from parallel channle, as I had explained in my previous post about AXISBANK trade setup, so it has been still in that support channel.
I will put that previous tradesetup of axis bank so that you can refer that channel again.
It has taken and bounce back from the...
1) On Daily Time Frame, we can see that it is still getting support from the parallel channel.
Today it got support from the middle line of parallel channel.
Please refer below chart : Daily Time Frame.
Trade Setup for Date 29-09-2021:
EXPLANATION : This is a 15 min time frame chart of AXISBANK , It has formed Inverted Cup & Handle pattern // Swing Pattern . If give a strong breakdown and broke its demand zone with high volumes and retest the same , I am bearish on AXISBANK . Super setup in AXISBANK Fixed range volume profile // Inverted cup & handle pattern // Swing pattern // Supertrend...
1) On Daily Time frame it had formed rounding bottom and breakout it. It was breakout on 9-08-2021. Since then it has been testing the breakout level of it. Which is placed at 754-755 range.
And it has been taking support from the range and closing above it, since last 6 days.
2) On Daily Time Frame, it also took support from...
Since last 3 days it failed to closed below 755 level and taking support from it.
And it has been making triangle pattern on 15min time from since last 3 days.
Breakout of this pattern on either side will give good move.
Levels and targets are mentioned on the chart. I hope it is easy to understand.
Do comment your doubt or suggestion.
Sell Below 748
Green Lines = support. Consider it as your Target if you short/sell it after the mentioned level.
Buy above 760.
Red lines = resistance. Consider it as your Target if you go long/buy it after the mentioned level.
We can short Axisbank if the RSI Breaks the trend line for a target levels as mentioned in the chart. If the stock breaches the resistance, it will fly high. Always keep stoploss.
Share your valuable feedback.
Disclaimer : Do your own analysis before taking any trade. This view is for educational purposes only
Hey Guys You Can Try to Take Advantage Of My Analysis For AxisBAnk Intraday 15Mins Chart With Simple Price Action For 18 Feb 2021,If Take Trade Based On my analsis Please Let Me know That Will Make Me Happy :)