Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. (BHEL) break out level
Nomura on BHEL | Nomura maintains neutral on the shares of Bharat Heavy Electricals with a target price of Rs 65
Buy above 60. Next target 61.75, 63,65
Volume and momentum increased in BHEL
Trading at monthly high and also breaking above trendline resistance zone it seems this stock has potential to retrace back to old highs . Buying can be done with stop loss
Do Comment , share and "LIKE" if you find this info valuable to use . Believe me it takes lot of time to visualize the market before the opening bell :)
Hello, bhel mid-term swing trade buy: 52 targets: 59.50/66 stoploss: 48.80.
LOGIC BEHIND TRADE: Stock has formed W pattern on 1D chart & given breakout of dynamic trendline resistance & static resistance pull back buying strategy, (targets identified from harmonic xabcd pattern level 0.886/1.272) stoploss is taken previous swing low. Stock looks soild for mid...
Looking at the 4 hour time frame, the stock is making a beautiful triangle pattern inside of a channel. It has broken the trendline resistance of Rs 61 and has moved upwards. After almost 3 months of moving inside the candle, it has finally given a breakout. It also broke the trendline with good volumes which is another positive sign. Around 8% returns can be...
BHEL has been taking support a its long-term trendline since Nov 2020. Yet another strong support has been 200DMA. The stock has yet again come at the confluence of the two supports and has shown reversal from here. Conditions are ideal for a long trade in this zone for the stock to go back to 79 with stop below 56 on closing basis.
BHEL is looking really good for swing trade. As it is currently trading at support level supported by trendline and 200EMA.
Do your own research and analysis before taking any trade.
Follow for more ideas like this.
1) On 1 day time frame, if we apply FIB RETRACEMENT then we can see that it has taken good reversal from 61.80% level range.
Breakout of 73.75 will give good up move. Safest buy trade entry on sustainable breakout of 76.25 level range.
Please refer below chart : 1day Time Frame.
I am posting this on request from one of the follower.
1) On 1 day time frame, 14-10-2021 candle is a profit booking candle. On 18-10-2021, if it breaks the low of this candle and keep trading below then it will continue the profit booking.
But if it trades above and takes support from low then it will be bullish again.
1) On weekly time frame, we can see that it took support from 21 MA and maintained to close above critical level of 65.
Please refer below chart : Weekly Time Frame.
2) On 1 day time frame, we can see that it took support from 10DMA and maintained to close above critical level of 65.
Please refer below chart : 1day Time Frame. ...
Cmp - 53
Stop - Nil, Add more on relevant dips
T1 - 100
T2 - Open, Review at 100
Expected Holding Period - 8 months or earlier for T1
Technicals - ✅
Fundamentals - ✅
Ideas being shared only for educational purpose
Please do your own research or consult your financial advisor before investing
1) On Daily time frame, It broke 21DMA but still below 50DMA. Breakout on 50DMA will give good upmove. So far 50 DMA is a resistance.
50DMA is placed at 57.61 on daily time frame.
Please refer below chart : Daily time frame.
2) On 15min time frame, today it broke the trendline and gave good upmove.
Please refer below chart :...
1)On Daily Time frame: It has faced resistance from 50DMA. And stuck between 21DMA and 50DMA.
It closed just above critcal support zone now. critical support zone is 55.50-56.50.
There are two possibilities.
a) It has to bounce back from current level to go bullish again. or
b) If it breaks down 55.50 level then it will be bearish....