The stock has seen a sharp rally in the past couple of days, resulting in a big breakout from a range. The price action today is suggestive of some kind of a corrective move that is underway after the recent spike in price. I would love to see small bodied candlesticks with below average volume over the next few days wherein the price either drifts lower to the ...
Rcom has broke its range reversing from low forming a cup and handle pattern with high volumes which makes breakout more meaningful so its a buy with sl of 14 and targets of 22-26-30-40 cmp is 17.5RELIANCE COMM
Stock Breakout above channel on weekly chart.Also trading above key moving averages.
After Breakout stock keep trading sideways for two weeks with in inside bar. If stock break above 0.610 further move on higher side expected with price target of 0.650.
Capitulation of volume inside channel also high.
Pair trading in falling channel on 4 hour chart with major resistance area comes around 1.0005 level.
USD/CHF bounce back from 0.9920 level after weak GDP numbers.
Bullish above : 1.0010
Bearish Below : 0.9950
Escorts has been in a consolidation after a mini-breakout. The volume signature is interesting with a spike on breakout and a dry up during the recent consolidation. A fresh breakout above 686 will be a sign of strength. The vertical count target for the stock based on Point & Figure chart works out to 800. Am looking for long opportunities on a break out above ...
No Real Big Red Candle after a 30% upward move makes me feel like Dmart chart is printing a bull flag.
Setup Void if there is no breakout in next couple of days.
Short term Target on the chart at Resistance.
This is daily chart of ICICIBANK on NSE (INDIA) with CMP @ 353.10. It looks a good scrip for long trade based on following observations:
1. Price is continuously rising after taking support at around 257 which is marked as MAJOR SUPPORT as price has taken multiple supports near this price.
2. Counter trendline has been drawn on the chart which was decisively ...
This is weekly chart of PFC on NSE (INDIA) with CMP @ 94.75. It looks a good long trade based on observations as illustrated below:
1. Please refer the support line drawn on the chart which acted as strong support at multiple times (tested on 8th Feb 2016, 25th April 2016 & 16th July 2018).
2. Please refer strong resistance line drawn on the chart from where ...
This is daily chart of MRF on NSE (INDIA) which is trading at 66550. It seems to be good scrip for positional long trade based on following observations:
1. Support zone has been marked on the chart indicating multiple supports /resistances using arrows. Now, the price has come out of this support zone decisively on 2nd Nov 2018 and thus top fibre of support ...
This is weekly chart of Auropharma with CMP @ 781.40. It looks an excellent investment idea based on following observations:
1. Price during Feb 2015 to Aug 2018 (after massive bull run from Aug 2013 to December 2015) was trading in a range which is shown on the chart by drawing support and counter trendline with arrows indicating multiple supports and ...