Stock started its upward journey in Dec,16.
The Stock turned out of be a multibagger giving returns of about 468% in just one year.
However from last one year stock has been trading in a range of 200 points ( 640-440 levels).
Hence , a decisive break is needed to see a trending move in the stock, till then wait and watch.
All details of trade in chart.
BreakOut Trade Pattern.
As the trade is still to get active thus RR is not that much great but if in any case any pin bar or any other price action gets into play at resistance will update the trade. Be quick in taking and booking trade as the trade is on 15 min chart.
ASCENDING TRIANGLE BREAKOUT IN NIFTY INDEX
HOURLY CHART BREAKOUT RELIABLITY IS LESS AS TIME FRAME ANALYSIS
HENCEFORTH TRADE WITH CAUTION
PREFER OPTION TRADE TO LIMIT LOSS AND MANAGE THE VOLATILITY.
BUY 10800 CE @60 (NOV)
NOTE:A TEST OF 200-DMA IS POSSIBLE IF BREAKS THEN HOLD ON FOR 10930 LEVELS
MACD ABOUT TO ...
HINDETRO DOWNWARD TREDNLINE BREAK POSSIBILE?
A close above 240 will assure of a breakout
New targets will be available
November futures trade if closes above 240
This is daily chart of SUNTV on NSE (INDIA) with CMP @ 607.55. It seems to be a good shorting opportunity in the scrip based on following observations:
1. It is downtrend which is obvious from the chart. Counter trendline has been drawn which acts as resistance marked by arrows.
2. It is also observed that price tests EMA50 on retracement and gets rejected to ...
This is weekly chart of BHEL on NSE (INDIA) with CMP @ 69.20. It looks a good shorting opportunity on the basis of following observations:
1. Please refer counter trendline/resistance line drawn on the chart which acts as resistance as shown by arrows.
2. Price retraced to 38.2% level on Fibo as shown on the chart and downtrend again resumed.
3. A symmetrical ...
This is weekly chart of PVR with CMP @ 1404.80. This scrip is looking good for long term investment because of following observations:
1. Price has been following a trend with multiple support on trendline drawn on the chart since July 2012.
2. Counter trendline has been drawn as shown on the chart. However, counter trendline has not been decisively broken but ...
This is daily chart of ICICIBANK on NSE (INDIA) with CMP @ 353.10. It looks a good scrip for long trade based on following observations:
1. Price is continuously rising after taking support at around 257 which is marked as MAJOR SUPPORT as price has taken multiple supports near this price.
2. Counter trendline has been drawn on the chart which was decisively ...
This is weekly chart of PFC on NSE (INDIA) with CMP @ 94.75. It looks a good long trade based on observations as illustrated below:
1. Please refer the support line drawn on the chart which acted as strong support at multiple times (tested on 8th Feb 2016, 25th April 2016 & 16th July 2018).
2. Please refer strong resistance line drawn on the chart from where ...