On any pullback, the stock could face stiff resistance and may fall back to lower levels. For levels refer to chart
One may consider selling February expiry 3250 Call option in the range of 60-80
Lot size 300
Max profit potential in strategy Rs 18000 - Rs 24000/- per lot
In built loss protection for a rise in price up to 3310-3330 on...
Last time we had suggested a bounce back towards the upper end of the channel
- Current rally is an extension beyond the channel similar to what we saw at the lower end of the channel ( a kind of mirror image pattern)
At current levels it provides good Risk::Reward ratio to go short....
Closing Price 14281
A few days back when Nifty was at 14528, this is the analysis we had done for Nifty...
Nifty has given a 300 point drop from those levels...
Looking at F&O data
Retail participants have continued to be Net Call Buyers and Net Put sellers...
- We see the stock in consolidation mode since November 2020
- 2015-2045 is crucial zone for Reliance on the upper side
- support near Blue line support zone (Currently near 1860) and 1800 odd levels
Given the set up one may consider the following strategy
Consider selling Reliance February 25, 2021 expiry 1750 Put Option (around 35)
- Yesterday's close truly reflects the importance of Data Analysis along with Technical Analysis.
- On the options front Retail traders are Net Call Buyers and Net Put Sellers (Bullish)
- FIIS are Net Call and Put buyers (Neutral)
- Proprietary traders are Net Call Sellers and Net Put Buyers (Bearish to sideways)
- Majority of Call...
LIC HSG FIN
- The stock is running in to a series of potential line of resistance around 404 / 418 / 424 / 439
Given the chart set up
One may consider selling LIC HSG FIN 440 Call Option for Jan 28 expiry
Lot size 2000
Max profit potential Rs 14200/- per lot. Yield potential of 8.5% on Margin Capital
Risk cover for a rise in price up to...
We had given a view on 1st Jan. This is in continuation of that view...
Nifty 13800 Put short Update
Suggested sell between 60-80
The position is active and is in profit.
Looking at the Options trade Data for January 01, 2021,
- Retail participants are looking more optimistic and
- FIIs and Proprietary traders are going...
- Nifty is currently in bullish territory
- Multiple potential support areas provided by Yellow Line, Green trend line dark blue line
- Risk of Nifty trying to test the 13813 – 13765 unfilled gap zone
- we see a strong rollover of 78% in Index Futures Position
- FIIs are Net 75% Long
Important levels for January 01, 2021...
Strategy update for 31 Dec 2020 expiry
Based on Data analysis and risk management, we suggested selling 13650 Put option between 36 -42. It gave ample opportunity to sell in the said zone and closed the day at 13.40. The strategy is active and is in Profit.
Going forward important levels till December 31, 2020 expiry
Important support levels : 13882...
- Yesterday, on the Technical Analysis front, we highlighted Bullish Harami Candlestick pattern suggesting up movement
- F&O Data analysis confirming stronger hands on buy side (FIIs buying Index Futures & Proprietary traders selling Put Options)
- After opening & trading in red, Nifty immediately jumped in to positive territory and managed to close 135...
The red zone line drawn in our December 15, 2020 analysis report provided perfect. Is it a one off fall or Would Nifty fall further
Let us look at what F&O trade data has in store for us
FIIs Net sold 3133 contracts worth Rs 264.93 Cr
- Retail participants squared off 20.76 K Long Contracts & squared off 5.62 K Short contracts
- FIIs squared off...
The current drop might have surprised you but have a look at this data below and see for yourself how each participants had positioned themselves on Friday and decide for yourself if you had access to this valuable information before trade could you have done better...?
This data analysis will tell you how various participants Retail, FIIs and Proprietary...
Levels mentioned in the chart
- This is just an estimated range based on initial F&O data reading
- Do understand that Markets are dynamic and it may change any time
- Use this for educational purpose only
Assess your risk::reward and Plan your trade accordingly.
Consult your financial advisor if need be.
Do Hit the Like button if you find...
FIIs Net sold 8803 Contracts worth Rs 811.83 Cr
- Retail participants squared off 49 Long Contracts & squared off 6.48K Short contracts
- FIIs squared off 2.34K Long Contracts and added 6.54K Short Contracts
- Pro traders added 1.10K Long contracts and exited 1.35K Short contracts
- Retail participants added 1.28...
FIIs Net sold 11765 Contracts worth Rs 1129.79 Cr
- Retail participants added 8.39K Long Contracts & exited 1.38K Short contracts
- FIIs booked profits in 12.61K Long Contracts and exited 850 Short Contracts
- Pro traders added 1.78K Long contracts and exited 508 Short contracts
- Retail participants added 1.11 Lakh Call Long...
Consider selling Reliance 31 Dec 2020 expiry Put option
Strike Price 1850
Price : around 40
Lot size 505
The strategy has a reward potential of 8.5% on Capital and covers risk for a fall in price up to 1810 on 31 December 2020
Take care & safe trading...!!!
- The view expressed here is my personal view
- Past performance is...
Hello, here is the full analysis on NSE:VIPIND, let me know in the comment section below if you have any questions.
I will take a long trade near the 278 price zone.
Time: Near 2 weeks
The entry will be taken only if all rules of the strategies will be satisfied.
I suggest you keep this NSE:VIPIND on your watchlist and see if the rules of...