ICICI Pru Life
Closing Price 472.35
- Prima facie the stock looks likely to have made a triple top around 537
- the stock is trading below it's 20 Day EMA and 50 day EMA
On any rise the zone of 480 -488 may be crucial for the stock. Any rejection in this zone can signal signs of weakness and if 469-463 zone is taken out it may potentially fall up to...
269 -272 looks crucial resistance zone
Given the set up one may consider selling DLF 25 Feb 2021 expiry 300 Call option around 6-8 (CMP 6.2)
Max profit potential in strategy Rs19800 - Rs 2400/- per lot as long as it closes below 300 on 25 Feb 2021
Loss protection in strategy for a rise up to 306 - 308
As a risk management measure we would...
The stock has seen a stupendous rally....
we observe two gaps in the region around 280...once while going up and the 2nd while coming down....
Going forward, 282-288 zone could be a crucial resistance level to watch out for...
Given the set up one may Consider
selling Feb expiry 310 Call option around 10
& buy 330 Call Option around...
On any pullback, the stock could face stiff resistance and may fall back to lower levels. For levels refer to chart
One may consider selling February expiry 3250 Call option in the range of 60-80
Lot size 300
Max profit potential in strategy Rs 18000 - Rs 24000/- per lot
In built loss protection for a rise in price up to 3310-3330 on...
Howz the Budget gonna be...???
Whether it would be good or bad...
The answer is I don't know...
Looking at charts
Important levels on the lower side 13660 levels / 13220 levels
Important levels on the upside 14120-14220 zone / 14357 levels
Based on the above levels
Strategy I'm following...
Selling 14300 Call Option around 69
-the blue channel is a replica of red downward channel
Today looks like another gap down today
- Nifty could open closer to the yellow zone. Would it take support???
- yesterday it did not take any kind of support at the green zone....
The selling was relentless and the data reveals that FIIs who were wrongfooted the day before (when they had been Index...
Nifty Closing Price 14238
- Nifty has seen a drop of 500 odd points from the top of 14753
- in the last 2 trading sessions, Nifty has traded the channel well...
Till the time green zone is held on to, Nifty has a possibility to bounce back...
Important levels on the downside: 14213 / 14193 / 14148 / 14105
Important levels on the upside :...
Closing Price 996
This is what we had written about this stock on January 05, 2021
We have explained our view and strategy well above... So do read it to understand the importance of Planning your trade...
When Aurobindo was...
- most of the lines and channel are in continuation from our previous analysis
- we see a new Dark Maroon line which has been broken on the 5th attempt
- Going forward, that line may have the potential to act as Line of Resistance for any pullback rally
- the zone of 14445-14498 is very important
If Nifty does get resisted, there could be Swing...
Yesterday we had suggested a short when Nifty was at 14617 odd levels.
Going forward, Stop loss for the Short trade can be revised from the upper green trend line to 14686
Take care &safe trading...!!!
Last time we had suggested a bounce back towards the upper end of the channel
- Current rally is an extension beyond the channel similar to what we saw at the lower end of the channel ( a kind of mirror image pattern)
At current levels it provides good Risk::Reward ratio to go short....
Closing Price 14281
A few days back when Nifty was at 14528, this is the analysis we had done for Nifty...
Nifty has given a 300 point drop from those levels...
Looking at F&O data
Retail participants have continued to be Net Call Buyers and Net Put sellers...
- We see the stock in consolidation mode since November 2020
- 2015-2045 is crucial zone for Reliance on the upper side
- support near Blue line support zone (Currently near 1860) and 1800 odd levels
Given the set up one may consider the following strategy
Consider selling Reliance February 25, 2021 expiry 1750 Put Option (around 35)
The chart is self explanatory...
This is just my view and I can be wrong....
Before making any decisions do your own analysis and consult your financial adviser if need be...
Take care & safe trading...!!!
The chart is self explanatory
Given the set up one may consider
Selling Wirpo 480 Call option around 6-9 (CMP 6.55)
Lot size 3200
Max profit potential in strategy Rs 20960/- per lot (as per CMP)
The strategy provides Inbuilt loss protection for a rise up to 486.55 till expiry ( as per CMP)
Take care & safe trading...!!!
Closing Price 1376
- Infy trading in an uptrend channel
- trades near the upper end of the channel around result date and then drops towards the lower end of the channel in the next few weeks
Given the set up:-
one may consider to
- sell Infy 1440 Call option in zone of 25-33 (Closing Price 26.15)
- Buy Infy 1480 Call option in zone of...
- We are looking at Nifty monthly chart
- the co-relation of Nifty and Sensex Chart of 2006-2008 has been discussed earlier too
- Now we are looking more closely and in to the details
Sensex chart time frame 2006-2008
For levels look at the right hand side of Sensex chart
Things are self...